[CANADA] EBG Autumn Sports Trade 2 Deal

Placebo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Trade 2 get Blitz 2, NBA Live 09, Fifa 09, Nba the life 09 for either 360/PS3/Wii for $9.99/Free.

Free would apply to the Wii only as their games are normally $10 less than the others.

$8 Minimum TIV as normal obv. I'll probably going by a couple BBVs to grab some games for Live 08 & Fifa later this week, still debating on Blitz =\

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Placebo']Trade 2 get Blitz 2, NBA Live 08, Fifa 08, Nba the life 08 for either 360/PS3/Wii for $9.99/Free.

Free would apply to the Wii only as their games are normally $10 less than the others.

$8 Minimum TIV as normal obv. I'll probably going by a couple BBVs to grab some games for Live 08 & Fifa later this week, still debating on Blitz =\[/quote]

what is Nba the life 08?

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Trade 2 for old titles? Am I missing something here?[/quote]

lol.......I didn't even notice that...my brain substituted '08 for '09

Hmmm... might be worth Fifa 09. I'm guessing they've removed NHL, Tiger Woods, and Madden from this deal then? (Due to you saying it's the Autumn Sports Deal...I imagine this is the case).

Trade 2 for any 09 sports games? I might grab Blitz 2, any chance Toronto (namely Etobicoke) EBs have this deal? The EBs down here rarely seem to have any useful deals other than trade 3 get 1 free dealies (capped at $59.99).

yeah the etobicoke eb's will have it just ask them b/c they are not the smartest esp. the sherway gardens and cloverdale stores

Yea. If you're going for the Wii games, then its free, if you're going for a 360/PS3 vrs its $59.99-$50 you pay $9.99.

Hey Placebo,

Has the trade 2 deal officially started now? or is it upcoming? My local EB claimed there was no such deal. (I am guessing they are not checking emails)

[quote name='moosebox']NHL 09 part of this promotion?[/quote]

No, they had a deal in August for NHL 09, NHL 2k9, Tiger Woods 09 and Madden 09.

I will maybe do this for Blitz 2 and/or FIFA. This is good if you can only find 2 games that qualify without going higher then $10.

this deal IS currently active. They probably have not received the marketing for it yet but it is available, I know mine still has not arrived and it was suppose to arrive friday :/ but since we were all away playing all the new games this weekend it may not been shipped yet. expect the posters and info to be up thurs/fri

bread's done
Back