[Canada] Eye of Judgment Spottings?

centracore

CAGiversary!
Has anyone see Eye of Judgement in Canada yet?

It's looking like this game is going to sell out right away with the shipment amounts most places are getting so if you've seen it anywhere post here!

I just picked this up yesterday, and after a good few hours of getting used to everything, I'm finally getting the hang of it... and I'm enjoying it. It's a bit of a pain to set up, and I'm getting a bit concerned about having to buy a pile of cards, but it's fun.

Anyone else playing this? Looking to sell/trade cards? Any thoughts on a local tournament?

just got this yesterday too. The comp is pretty skilled but overall im enjoying it. Too bad they haven't released any of the extra card sets in Canada yet.

After playing for a few more hours, I've decided that I'm going all in with Eye of Judgement. The game room at my store is perfectly suited for this, and I really enjoy playing it. Expect to see pack/singles at Gamedeals very soon, and I'll be taking names for a potential league and/or tournaments.

If anyone has any singles, hook me up (even commons from the starter deck/pack), or even better if anyone knows where I can buy a box/case, that'd be good as well.

FS had them for 59 but have now raised the price. As for extra cards have been unable to find them in calgary, Video game trader here say they should have them next tuesday.

Edmonton NS RCSS has a few copies of the games. As far as the packs, check with local card shops that sell magic the gathering. My old roomate manages one of the larger card shops in edmonton and his WOTC rep was pushing packs and starters hard on him. I know he didn't get much cause he thought that the bigblock retailers would have stocked it along side the game.

We will have lots of singles and a few theme decks available as of Sunday. We're taking orders on booster boxes ($120*) as well that should arrive within a week or two.

* If we get a better deal than we're expecting, that price may drop a bit or we may throw in some bonus goodies for you.

I haven't seen any packs at Video game stores or Big box stores but I was in a Comic book shop on Thursday and the had 2 boxes of the card packs. Try Comic Book stores if your looking for them.

On Sunday, I'll have at least 1 copy of the game pack ($59.95 new), a couple of theme decks ($14.95) and lots of singles. I have no booster packs in at the moment, but will get some soon. This of course, is only good if you live in the Lower Mainland. On Sunday, we will also be starting to take names & info for setting up a group of locals for leagues, tournaments, etc.

Has anyone spotted this game at the US price? I refuse to let retailers further rip me off at the $69.99 price point, when it is $59.99 in the US.

~S

[quote name='snowsquirrel']How much for shipping to Nova Scotia? (btw - it is actually a non-cag friend I am looking for).
~S[/quote]

More than it would be worth. Considering the size of the box, probably $15.

bread's done
Back