[Canada] Fable 2 $49.99 & CE $74.99 (Amazon.ca)

If I didn't have a lot of EB Games credit, I'd jump all over this with the coupon code for $39.99. Great deal.

[quote name='moosebox']If I didn't have a lot of EB Games credit, I'd jump all over this with the coupon code for $39.99. Great deal.[/quote]

What do you mean by alot?

How much?

That's a good deal...is it just me or does Amazon sell hot pre-orders cheaper than everywhere else? Either way I got this one for T3G1 :D

[quote name='gamer602']What do you mean by alot?

How much?[/quote]

Well...not a lot... enough for a few games. I'd rather just use it up first.

[quote name='darkandlong']Do we get a Pub Games code with this preorder? Anyone know?[/quote]

Nothing for me when I placed the order (regular edition). I guess if you really want the pub games, you should get it at ebgames. Otherwise, no luck from Amazon.ca

[quote name='SVxM']
Coupon code $10 off:
MAPBIZNCSAVE[/quote]
Has anyone tried making multiple new accounts and using this code on each of them to save $10 on several different orders at the same time? Just wondering.

I ordered 4, hoping they don't catch on and cancel my orders or something. I used a different email but same name, address, credit card. If I knew that they weren't going to bust me, I would order some more things, too.

exclamation-error-red._V42752348_.gif
Important Message
We're sorry, but this offer was issued by one of our international sites and may not be used toward a purchase at Amazon.com. Please refer to your promotional certificate for full details.

this is what I got when I put in the coupon code... on amazon.ca. :( dont tell me its dead! :roll:

bread's done
Back