[Canada] Final Fantasy XII Strategy Guide

While you're on the indigo chapters site for the FFXII strategy guide, click on the publisher's name (Na Bradygames) and it will take you to a search page where you will find quite a few strategy guides that are obviously mispriced for around 15 cents (including gears of war, neverwinter nights, WOW, etc...). You can sort the page from lowest to highest price: http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/35/search?sc=Na+Bradygames&sf=Author Somebody really messed up there :D

-j

I just blew out over half my wishlist. Awesome. Also while you're stocking up on books make sure you buy a few normal priced ones so you can get free shipping. Paying $2 shipping for each book blows ;)

thanks for the heads up... you helped cheer me up.. i missed out on the Halo 2 deal futureshop had, all because of stupid slow dial up internet at the in-laws... this deal definately helped soften the blow..
I got 5 different guides...
Thanks a Bunch and Happy Holidays!!!

Some of mine are aready in the mail. I don't think it's an error, it's common for US stores to penny out old guides, of course they have the Lost Planet guide listed...

Wow thanks a lot! Just ordered about 2 dollars worth (believe me thats quite a few guides lol) and added a few things I've been meaning to get to bring the total over 39.99 for free shipping. I figure whatever guides I can't use I can sell on ebay.

All 24 guides shipped today!

1. Teen Titans Official Strategy Guide - 1 @ $0.18
2. Gears of War Signature Series Guide - 1 @ $0.15
3. Neverwinter Nights(tm) 2 Official Strategy Guide: Neverwinter Nights (tm) 2
Off - 1 @ $0.19

4. 24 Declassified: Cat's Claw - 1 @ $6.64
5. Valkyrie Profile - 1 @ $0.14
6. Neverwinter Nights 2 World Editor - 1 @ $0.15
7. Street Fighter Alpha Anthology Official Strategy Guide - 1 @ $0.16
8. Grand Theft Auto - 1 @ $0.14
9. Valkyrie Profile(r) 2 - 1 @ $0.12
10. World of Warcraft Dungeon Companion: Dungeon Companion - 1 @ $0.23

11. Nirvana's In Utero - 1 @ $10.33
12. Masters of Doom: How Two Guys Created an Empire and Transformed Pop Culture
- 1 @ $16.57
13. World Of Warcraft Master Guide, Second Edition - 1 @ $0.18
14. Call Of Duty 3 Official Strategy Guide - 1 @ $0.14
15. Okami Official Strategy Guide - 1 @ $0.14
16. Marvel - 1 @ $0.15
17. Final Fantasy(r) Xii Signature Series Guide - 1 @ $0.15
18. Justice League Heroes Official Strategy Guide - 1 @ $0.14
19. Dirge Of Cerberus(tm) -final Fantasy(r) Vii- Signature Series Guide - 1 @
$0.13
20. Yakuza Official Strategy Guide - 1 @ $0.14
21. Suikoden V Official Strategy Guide - 1 @ $0.19
22. Fantasy Football Handbook 2006 - 1 @ $0.07
23. Metal Gear Acid(tm) 2 Official Strategy Guide - 1 @ $0.18
24. Metal Gear Solid 3 - 1 @ $0.18
25. Grand Theft Auto - 1 @ $0.14
26. Xenosaga Episode Iii - 1 @ $0.15
27. Dead Rising(tm) Official Strategy Guide - 1 @ $0.14

Prices all back to normal now, good while it lasted. Ended up picking up a few and they shipped fine. Thanks for the heads up!!

I think I know what happened. After comparing the original prices with the insanely discounted ones it looks like a computer or human error. When comparing prices I found 0.15 = 15.xx, 0.19 = 19.xx etc. Looks like it was inputed into the system by accident. Anyway works for me lol.

On a side note I've recieved most of my guides already. Only waiting on 3 more. Thanks again! This has not only made me happy but some of my friends as well (whome I will be giving some of the guides).

I got mine in the mail yesterday.

I love it when companies make decimal place errors and then honour those prices

Would be nice if Futureshop would do it... on some LCD TVs!!

bread's done
Back