[Canada]Flyers for Next Week (Feb. 20-26)

Lone_Prodigy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Now with more line breaks, cuz there's hardly anything on sale.

Future Shop

160GB PS3 Uncharted bundle with Motorstorm PR and one of: Resistance 2, Fracture, Singstar, NBA 09 $519.99 (3 games in total)

Trade 3 for a new game up to $59.99, and get 20% off your next used game purchase

Best Buy

B2G1 on all PS2 games

Free KZ2 toque with KZ2 $59.99

160GB PS3 Uncharted bundle with Motorstorm PR and Resistance 2 $519.99

PS3 Dualshock 3 and BR Remote $69.99

Wii Everlast Boxing Gloves $19.99

I think the get 20% off used purchase at FS is with any game. I bought MGS4 LE when it was $45 and my receipt says that too.

BTW you also can get the FREE Killzone toque when buying Killzone2 at FutureShop I saw they mention it in the flyer I received.

Great my KZ2 will be a good deals at FS, as I have a $35 FS gift card, and ill be getting a free toque too ;-).

lol oh boy it seems ps2 games are becoming crappier by the second ...... while i drool at the ps3 games ... and sighing at the wii damned zelda 59.99 ... and metroid prime....and sighing at the empty pockets lol 500 gotta kick dirt and save up.... and wait for the motherload sale lol any time now right what kind of bad economy is this even the source understood it :p let your stock collect dust... BB FS ...

Zellers is selling S350 Sony Bluray player @ $199. This is boxing day price!

and no thanks to "you are not blah blah" commentary in advance.

[quote name='danthemightyone']Zellers is selling S350 Sony Bluray player @ $199. This is boxing day price!

and no thanks to "you are not blah blah" commentary in advance.[/quote]

I don't think Blah Blah has EVER posted the flyers. Screw that guy.

Superstore

DS Lite $129.99
DS Action Replay $14.99
DS Mario Party $24.99
DS Personal Trainer Math (cheaper than Kumon!) $14.99

Zellers

80GB PS3 with additional DS3 $434.97

[quote name='danthemightyone']Zellers is selling S350 Sony Bluray player @ $199. This is boxing day price!

and no thanks to "you are not blah blah" commentary in advance.[/quote]it was a joke jesus

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Superstore
[/quote]

Wait, you're not...

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']...........................^^^^^^^^^[/quote]

Never mind.

[quote name='TripleQ']oh, have they announced a replacement sku yet?[/quote]

250 GB ps3 with Resistance 2.

roar. look at that one bad ass.:lol:

i dont think they will replace the 160 one. they had enough, they might just keep the 80 gig, and maybe they'll announce like a "limited" version later on, when uncharted 2 comes out or something.

bread's done
Back