[Canada]Flyers for Next Week (Jan. 16-22)

Lone_Prodigy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Prices did go up. lol

Future Shop

Trade 3 get one free (min. $10)
360 Controller $54.99
XBOX Live 12-month sub $54.99

PSP Starter kit with 2GB MSPD $29.99

Wii Nights $9.99
Wii RRR TV Party $44.99

Best Buy

360 Ear Force Wireless Headphones $89.99
360 Last Remnant, Infinite Discovery $39.99 each

15% off all regular-priced PC games

PS3 CoD WaW $69.99

DS Lite $139.99
DS Zelda Tin Kit $14.99

Toys R Us

50% off a PS3 game with 80GB Console and DS3 purchase

Buy 2 $19.99 Brain DS games and save $10
Buy Wii Play and get a Nunchuk 1/2 price
Wii Wheel $9.97
DS Lite $139.99
Wii $279.99
Wii Mario Kart $59.99

[quote name='greywolf501']That trade 3 at Futureshop is hot, get a free game just for trading in 3 $10 games[/quote]
min $10 TIV isnt it?

[quote name='Firestorm']TRU increased the price of the Wii, DS Lite, and Mario Kart Wii by $10 each ._.[/quote]

Haha...yeah.
$5 increase on the DS though (not $10; should be $134.99), but nonetheless still an increase. :bomb:

Damn I just check BB and FS and here is what I found

- COD : WW $69
- COD : MW (GOTY) $69 this is for a 1 YEAR OLD game
- Afro Samurai $69
- Spiderman Web of Shadows $69
- 50 cents sand $69
- Guitar Hero World Tour $69 (yah just the game)
- Guitar Hero World Tour (band kit) $229

Go buy those, its an awesome deals... yah coz in a few more month it will increase to $74.99, then to $79.99.

Everything is done to help our poor economy thrust me... NOT!!!

[quote name='intruder_xo']
[/quote]

I remember a few years ago, the Walmart in my old area still had N64 games for sale...at their original prices. This is while the 360 was here...

[quote name='addone']I remember a few years ago, the Walmart in my old area still had N64 games for sale...at their original prices. This is while the 360 was here...[/quote]

yeah if you look at the bottom shelf in the video card cabinets there you can usually find a Conker's Bad Fur Day for the low low price of 94.99

[quote name='intruder_xo']Damn I just check BB and FS and here is what I found

- COD : WW $69
- Afro Samurai $69
- Spiderman Web of Shadows $69
- 50 cents sand $69
- Guitar Hero World Tour $69 (yah just the game)
- Guitar Hero World Tour (band kit) $229

Go buy those, its an awesome deals... yah coz in a few more month it will increase to $74.99, then to $79.99.

Everything is done to help our poor economy thrust me... NOT!!![/quote]

Most of those are Activision games... so maybe the price hike will just be limited to games from them? Activision, Bethesda, and a couple of other publishers were using the 64.99 price point, but most of the others weren't, so hopefully that trend will continue.

[quote name='greywolf501']That trade 3 at Futureshop is hot, get a free game just for trading in 3 $10 games[/quote]

I'm assuming with this promo you don't also get the trade in credit (like previous promos?)

[quote name='craig64']These "deals" are making me sad....[/quote]

On the bright side, I am happy to save $$$ every week, thanks to the cold deals!

[quote name='afterburn999']the futureshop deal was HOT HOT HOT, beacause i also got the tiv credit as well as a free game.[/quote]

You've got luck, I got denied on both the free blu-rays deal, and this free game deal (I had the choice of credit or the freebie). *sigh*

[quote name='halcyon1234']The Futureshop flyer pictures LOTR game by the "trade 3". Is that the only title you can get?[/quote]

No you can get what ever game you please.

They didnt give me any restrictions at all.

But i think head office was informed and they told the stores to give only one or the other not both. Thats what some ppl on rfds are saying.

Does FS have a list of 10$ worthy game? or do we have to guess?
I need to clean my collection: Im stuck in 2007 :lol:

[quote name='afterburn999']No you can get what ever game you please.

They didnt give me any restrictions at all.

But i think head office was informed and they told the stores to give only one or the other not both. Thats what some ppl on rfds are saying.[/quote]

I was at a FS earlier and saw the memo with the details of the trade in deal and it was pretty crappy. $10 min value, and the free game has to be $59.99 or less and you don't get the credit on top. Once I saw that I didn't even bother trying to get any TIVs and went to EB for the trade 3 deal.

[quote name='danthemightyone']On the bright side, I am happy to save $$$ every week, thanks to the cold deals![/quote]
I hear that! I spent oodles of cash in December will all the amazing sales, and since then I have yet to buy a single game. Although the 23" LCD Monitor at Dell for $169.99 certainly didn't help the spending!

bread's done
Back