[Canada]Flyers for Next Week (Jan. 9-15)

Lone_Prodigy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Looks like a non-denominational football championship game is coming up! (Cookie if you get the reference.)

Future Shop

DS My Weight Loss Coach $34.99
DS Star Wars Clone Wars $29.99

Wii Go Diego Go! Safari $29.99

PS3/360 Star Wars TFU $49.99
PS3/360 Pure $49.99
PS3 Bioshock $39.99

360 Wireless Adapter $89.99

Best Buy

360 Arcade with Blitz II $199.99
360 Pro with Chromehounds $299.99

PS3 MGS4 $49.99

PSP God of War $34.99
PSP NFS Undercover $34.99
PSP GTA Vice City Stories $19.99

Wii Shaun White, Star Wars Clone Wars, GH WT, NHL 2K9 $44.99

Zellers

Wii + Wii Fit $359.97

Thanks I guess L_P :whistle2:( Wasn't expecting much this week and got exactly what was expected. :whistle2:( double sad face.

Superstore deals:

Free Disney's Sing It! with XBOX360 Arcade ($199.99)

A coupon in the flyer for $5 off any game $29.98 and up

Junk!

Only thing I'm intrigued by is the RCSS $5 off coupon....Hope they didn't hurt themselves with that discount. lol.

[quote name='firehawk12']Hah, I need to get an arcade, so I might PM to get Blitz 2... although I own Blitz 1 and never played it.[/quote]

I was going to pick up an arcade tomorrow to replace my current 360 and was thinking the same thing. what the hell is blitz 1 or 2 lol.

i've never really thought superstore as a video game seller, what are their prices like? similar to BB or FS? I hardly ever shop there otherwise but might be worth checking out if they have good video game deals.

[quote name='dave17']lol gay, blitz is football. looks like I'll get disney sing it, my wife will love that shit.[/quote]

But you have to think to yourself - do you really want to hear your wife singing Disney songs all the time? It would be like Rock Band, just hella annoying.

[quote name='craig64']But you have to think to yourself - do you really want to hear your wife singing Disney songs all the time? It would be like Rock Band, just hella annoying.[/quote]

we have rock band, so we can sing some sweet duets with the two mics. it's a whole new world, shining, shimmering, splendid.

[quote name='dave17']we have rock band, so we can sing some sweet duets with the two mics. it's a whole new world, shining, shimmering, splendid.[/quote]

Can you blame him? He just can't wait to be king.

[quote name='CrushEm']i've never really thought superstore as a video game seller, what are their prices like? similar to BB or FS? I hardly ever shop there otherwise but might be worth checking out if they have good video game deals.[/quote]

They have the odd $5 or $10 off games here and there, but otherwise full price. Occasionally some good pricing errors, and sometimes good deals in the clearance bins. The best deals are usually consoles during their tax-free weekends.

You should have gotten one two weeks ago; Pro Holiday 60gig bundle for 239-249$. But as of this very minute, tax free weekend at Loblaws/RCSS/Superstore.

Spoiler alert: More of the same this week. You'll see when they get posted. Not only are therey no deals, but jebuz thrist, they've RAISED the prices on everything. $70 for Call of Duty. $139 for a DS. $279 for a Wii.

"Hey, boss, people aren't buying shaq-all these days."

"I know what'll get them back, RAISE THE PRICES!"

Way to go to stimulate the economy! What a bunch of BEEEEP, the government everywhere give billions to different industry, central bank are lowering the rate.

What do we get in return? No decrease of rate from banks, credits card company. And stores doesnt give us good deals they raise the price and blame it on the US/CDN exchange rate.

And of course after that they all complain that the consumer dont buy anymore, blah blah blah!

bread's done
Back