XBOX 4GB $129.97
XBOX Silver controller with Bluetooth headset $59.97
XBOX White controller $59.97
Mario Party 9 $49.97
Gears of War 3, Forza 4, Kinect Disney, Dance Central 2 $39.97
Kinect Sports, Kinect Sports 2, Dance Central, Halo Anniversary $29.97

Best Buy
XBOX 4GB $129.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 $39.99 (Best Buy Exclusive Version)
Soul Calibur $39.99
SSX $39.99
Darkness 2 $39.99
Battlefield $39.99
Assassin’s Creed Revelations $39.99
Forza 4 $39.99
Gears of War 3 $39.99
Mario Party 9 $49.99
Wii New Super Mario Bros Bundle with Mario Galaxy $149.99
Mass Effect 3 $59.99
Street Fighter Cross Tekken $59.99
FIFA Street $59.99
Tales of Graces F $59.99
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations $59.99
Silent Hill Downpour $59.99
PS3 160GB $249.99
Reality Fighter $29.99
MLB12 The Show $39.99
PSV $249.99

Shoppers Drug Mart (March 10-16)
PS3 160GB $249.99 (Free $50 gift card)
Wii New Super Mario Bros Bundle $139.99
XBOX 4GB $129.99
XBOX Wireless Wheel $49.99
XBOX Controller $39.99
Forza 4 $39.99
Gears of War 3 $39.99
Mario Kart 7 $34.99
Mario Party 9 $44.99

Walmart
XBOX 4GB $129
PS3 320GB $249
PSV $249
FIFA Street $59.83
Kinect Sports 2, Dance Central 2 $29.83

Futureshop
FUTS_f5d5b73e-ccaa-4533-8c3c-8f9bc4e9aad4_150_030912_p17_00.jpg

FUTS_61e06521-a70b-4422-aa32-d78d5255689d_150_030912_p16_123.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Toys R Us March 9 - 18th

Nintendo 3DS - $160
Nintendo 3DS - Mario Kart 7 - $35
Nintendo Wii - Mario Party 9 (out March 11) - $45

All $19.99 videogames, now $15
(shows Xbox360, PS3, Wii, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS logos)

[quote name='Genecide85']Whoa... why is SSX $20 off already?

Damn it... now I have to get it![/QUOTE]

Lol..that was fast..glad I waited that full week after release.

Aye. I was expecting SSX to hit $40 in 2-3 weeks, not 1. In any case, I'm on dat.

Here's hoping FIFA Street follows suit by the end of March. I have a feeling Downpour will aswell. I love SH but 3 games in a 2 week span is just asking too much.

Is anyone here picking up Tales of Grace f? I'm wondering if it's worth a look.

[quote name='VetraX']Aye. I was expecting SSX to hit $40 in 2-3 weeks, not 1. In any case, I'm on dat.

Here's hoping FIFA Street follows suit by the end of March. I have a feeling Downpour will aswell. I love SH but 3 games in a 2 week span is just asking too much.

Is anyone here picking up Tales of Grace f? I'm wondering if it's worth a look.[/QUOTE]

I have the same sinking feeling with Silent hill: Downpour. The reviews seem to be around 7/10 which might mean lacklaster sales. I remember homecoming dropped pretty quick in price after release as well.

It's had a pretty poor advertising campaign up til now aswell. I'm not sure what Konami are trying to do, releasing Downpour before HD Collection. Remember how well the MGS Essentials did before MGS4 came out in 2008. It's a bit of a gamble on their part.

As for the game itself, I'm not entirely impressed, but the horror community is quietly buzzing in anticipation for this next one. Naturally, it's been a while since the last SH came out. If I were Konami: Movie < HD Collection < New Title. Looking forward to Revelation 3D myself.

[quote name='DMPugh']Butt's a little sore from buying SSX day 1...but I guess I'm happy to support the developers. Quality game![/QUOTE]

Can't you just walk in and price protect? They kinda have to honor that, because there's nothing stopping you from buying a second copy and returning it with your original receipt...

[quote name='DMPugh']Butt's a little sore from buying SSX day 1...but I guess I'm happy to support the developers. Quality game![/QUOTE]

Where'd you buy it? FS and BB have 30 day price protection.

[quote name='DMPugh']Why, EB Games, of course! I pre-ordered to get the free DLC. :p[/QUOTE]

Well, it's not exactly moral, but you could do what the above poster did. Buy a cheaper copy, return that copy to EB with the higher receipt. Maybe EB will learn to do price protection.

Eh, I don't think I even have my receipt. I typically don't keep receipts for games past a day once I see it's working properly. It's not a huge deal. I still think the game is worth $60, easily. $40 is a steal, so everyone get on this while you can!

Got this info on RFD taken from here. Thanks OP. Will be price protecting FFXIII-2 at FS and PM SSX at FS with 10$ coupon on top.

Bought SSX on release date at EB and its awesome, but Ill have to return it.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Got this info on RFD taken from here. Thanks OP. Will be price protecting FFXIII-2 at FS and PM SSX at FS with 10$ coupon on top.

Bought SSX on release date at EB and its awesome, but Ill have to return it.[/QUOTE]
You might get denied on FFXIII-2, the version that is $40 is Best Buy exclusive. The standard version is regular $59.99.

Jeez, I had to jump through hoops to get FS to honor the $39.99 on SSX from the old E3 2011 deal. Could have gotten it from BB for the same price with no effort.

[quote name='retro.elite']You might get denied on FFXIII-2, the version that is $40 is Best Buy exclusive. The standard version is regular $59.99.[/QUOTE]

Not true. The standard version is also $39.99.

Standard

BB Exclusive

With that said, I'm still going to wait until I pick this game up. Probably around $20-25 range is what I have in mind.

[quote name='Usuyami']Not true. The standard version is also $39.99.

Standard

BB Exclusive

With that said, I'm still going to wait until I pick this game up. Probably around $20-25 range is what I have in mind.[/QUOTE]
Just going by what the website said when I updated it hours ago.

[quote name='retro.elite']You might get denied on FFXIII-2, the version that is $40 is Best Buy exclusive. The standard version is regular $59.99.[/QUOTE]

As I said in my post regular version is 39.99$ at FS.

I'm really interested in SSX for $39.99 and Final Fantasy XIII-2 for $39.99...however, they are both gonna hit $29.99 in the next few months so no rush for me.

Weird. I see it, but when I posted it said $39.99. I didn't call or check myself, so I can't really confirm. Not sure why it's changed back. I figured because Best Buy cut the price that all retailers, especially EB/GS, would just follow suit sooner than later. Maybe it was an error - sorry if it was.

[quote name='VetraX']I figured because Best Buy cut the price that all retailers, especially EB/GS, would just follow suit sooner than later.[/QUOTE]

EB rarely takes pricing cues from other retailers.

When they first scrapped price-matching, maybe, but over the past year they've done everything in their power to compete with the likes of Best Buy and Walmart. I went to them for Dead Rising 2, Vanquish, Dead Space 2, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and so on, for example, before any other place because they were offering an equal or reduced priced on brand new titles.

[quote name='Mr.']EB rarely takes pricing cues from other retailers.[/QUOTE]

I remember how badly burned they got on the release week price drop on Arkham Asylum. They got hammered with people switching pre orders.

[quote name='VetraX']I went to them for Dead Rising 2, Vanquish, Dead Space 2, L.A. Noire, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and so on, for example, before any other place because they were offering an equal or reduced priced on brand new titles.[/QUOTE] They had deals for those games on day 1?

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']I remember how badly burned they got on the release week price drop on Arkham Asylum. They got hammered with people switching pre orders.[/QUOTE] People actually pre-ordered Arkham Asylum? I only bought it because it was cheap at Walmart, but I wasn't expecting much. It is a licensed game, a Batman game at that. They've all been pretty crummy up to that point.

[quote name='Mr.']They had deals for those games on day 1?
[/QUOTE]

What does release day price have anything to do with it?

bread's done
Back