[CANADA] For Those That Don't Know Already...Get Any New Release $40 or less

Placebo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
This may be YMMV depending on your EBG. However...

There are numerous games at BBV that are anywhere between $4.99-$14.99 that trade in for $8+ at EBG. Buy three trade it in for a preorder/a new game thats on trade 3. Some EBs I've found will do it for anything. Specifically Bolton in Ontario, as well as Queen & Airport.

I've done it with numerous games already, few copies of NHL 09, Madden, Soul Cal, Rock Band, etc.

Basically its worth it if you're going to buy any new releases at full price anytime in the next four months ish. This may work/be better with FS going into the market now to in Canada, although that remains to be seen.

EDIT: Make sure you ask the BBV whether or not they have the 2 for 1 deal on PRP games or not, because some will and some wont. They all have the coupon to do it on the clipboard behind the cash, so its just a matter of whether or not the employee knows whether or not it is on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I got lucky since my BBV stores are in an area where EB doesn't take trade-ins. I managed to snag 12 games for my trade in needs a few months ago.

Yea, I have about 7 games on preorder all fully paid for. Most BBVs restock, so you should make sure to check back with them. I've had them been cleaned out one day, gone back a week later and found tons. My girlfriend lives in Orangeville as well, which is fairly far away from the GTA, and I found three there a few days ago and traded them in for a buddy's copy of NHL 09. Just thought I'd share "how to" with people, in case they weren't wise of this GREAT opportunity already.

No no, you misunderstood. You buy three games between $4.99 and $14.99 and trade them in at EB for $8 or higher ech and that allows you to get any new release.

Yes, we've all been taking advantage of this for a while now. Finding games is a bit of a chore sometimes, unfortunately. :whistle2:(

bread's done
Back