Lone_Prodigy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Future Shop
NBA 08 (PS3) $39.99
SSX Blur (Wii) $19.99
Mario and Sonic (Wii) $39.99 with free exclusive pin
Select DS titles 2/25 (shown are House of the Dead, Bionicle Heroes, Tom & Jerry, Quad Frenzy)

Best Buy
Most games $5 off

futureshop sent me an email about their january clearance. I look in the games section in there and their idea of a clearance is apparently xmen for the 360 for 40$ lol.... gay.

[quote name='mrelusive']Hitman: Blood Money for the 360 is $20 at FS also. Not awesome but whatever.[/quote]

That's not a bad price. I might have to pick that up. How is SSX Blur anyways? Is it basically just like all of the other SSX games, just with a new control scheme?

[quote name='craig64']That's not a bad price. I might have to pick that up. How is SSX Blur anyways? Is it basically just like all of the other SSX games, just with a new control scheme?[/QUOTE]

My roommate has SSX Blur on wii and he seems to enjoy the game. I am not into those sports games that much but SSX Blur looks fun as you shake your wiimote to do some flippings and all that. For 20 dollars SSX Blur is pretty decent.

Thanks OP - PM'd Best Buy to get SSX Blur for $15.99 + tax. (Can't believe BB still sells the game for $59.99) :D

in for it as well, managed to score a copy after PM yesterday (thanks ramman :applause:), probably get around to playing it after i bust through the rest of my backlog

bread's done
Back