[Canada] FS: Fuzion Frenzy 2 (Xbox 360) for $9.99

uutf

CAGiversary!
Futureshop has Fuzion Frenzy 2 for $9.99. It's sold out online, but I picked up a copy in store. If my friends ever get bored of Halo 3 (they think betraying people on my live account is the funniest thing ever) and Rockband I'll pop this in. For $9.99 you can't go wrong.

EDIT:
For $9.99 you CAN go wrong. This game blows...I apologize to anyone who bought this because of my post.

Last edited by a moderator:
$10, eh? Is it a decent game? I'm not too familiar with the Fusion Frenzy games. But hey, a 360 game for $10 is a sweet deal regardless. Unfortunately for me, I have no 360 yet. >_< Still, can't stop me from getting games in anticipation. =P

But yeah, is it decent? How does it play/what's the premise?

[quote name='bs000']Easy achievements! I mean, *smacks* damnit! Must not buy games just for achievements @_@ fuck you Avatar![/quote]

Haha. That's pretty much where I'm sitting. I know that it's a bad game... but for $10 it's hard to say no to free achievements. I'll probably break down and buy it, even though I know it sucks.

Ugh, I feel used. IMO it's not worth playing EVEN for the achievements. I need to kill something, FAST.

[quote name='constellation']The first game on the original Xbox was pretty good. I don't know how they messed up this one so badly.[/quote]

They pretty much used the Mario Party formula with shitty characters and shitty minigames. Out of 40 minigames, probably 20 are barely worth playing.

bread's done
Back