[Canada] Future Shop: $20 360 games (including Blue Dragon and Crackdown!)

i don't like racing games (save for f-zero and mario kart) any of those worth picking up? i didn't really like the blue dragon demo either, the voices were annoying

[quote name='maigoyume']i don't like racing games (save for f-zero and mario kart) any of those worth picking up? i didn't really like the blue dragon demo either, the voices were annoying[/quote]

Crackdown was an amazing gem lost under the blockbusters that came out later last year from what I hear. Heard very good things about it. People say the Blue Dragon game is better than the demo, but so far the game sucks. I hope it gets better.

4 discs is Lost Odyssey (one of them in a paper disc sleeve even).

Blue Dragon is the 3 disc game.

Crackdown was $10 at EB during Boxing Day, and is $15 at The Source if you can find it.
Blue Dragon is $20 used at Rogers, which is obviously not as good, but you get Star Rewards points. :D

funny, i was just telling a friend that Blue Dragon was an ass game that i wouldn't pick up for more than 20 bucks. still would like to finish it, though

blue dragon is an ass game. it has horrible style, maybe check some gameplay video first? it's my only 360 game that I regret buying at full price. forza on the other hand I've put 100+ hours into! but only get it if you're into the more realistic end of racing games, otherwise there's a good chance that you'll hate it. fusion frenzy is garbage.. rented it and sent it back after 10 minutes. crackdown is worth it.

[quote name='Firestorm']Crackdown was an amazing gem lost under the blockbusters that came out later last year from what I hear. Heard very good things about it. People say the Blue Dragon game is better than the demo, but so far the game sucks. I hope it gets better.[/quote]

i dont think Crackdown was a lost gem at all it came with the Halo3 beta code so it sold over a million copies lol but the game itself is great very fun to play. just sucks that the developers said there is no sequel but their new game looks pretty cool its a MMO called APB

http://www.apb.com/

I already have all of the good games in that list, minus Forza 2. I may pick it up, but I will probably just hold off and save the $20. Thanks for the heads up though, because that's a great price for most of those.

I loved Blue Dragon. Sure, the story blows, but the combat is fantastic. I paid $40 and loved (just about) every second. Really picks up at the 2nd and 3rd disc area.

Forza 2 I've loved everyone should play it but I love driving cars in real life too. This is my summer Ride.

n827837420_344991_8593.jpg

It's getting a rebuilt tranny this spring. I'm really itching to drive it right now.

I had way too much fun with Crackdown I spent more time playing that games then any other 360 game. It's a game that's hard to stop playing because there's always just one more quick thing you want to play around with and before you know it it's 12am. I'll try the Blue Dragon demo and see if I like it but Persona 3 FES comes out next week also.

Blue Dragon's demo is supposedly 3 out of 7 flavours of ass. Completely not like what the full game is supposed to be like.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Forza 2 I've loved everyone should play it but I love driving cars in real life too. This is my summer Ride.

It's getting a rebuilt tranny this spring. I'm really itching to drive it right now.[/quote]

sorry for being off-topic, but i'm an appreciator of fine Trans Am's. that one looks like it's in nice shape, by far my favourite era of body (the 90's models sucked), and looks like it has T-tops. that'll be hella fun to drive over the summer.

I picked up Blue Dragon, Forza 2, Crackdown and Earth Defense Force 2017. I'm kicking myself a bit now that I heard you guys saying crackdown is cheaper at The Source and BBV. I also saw Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball as well as some other games for $20 but didn't have time to look at them all b/c I was getting late for work.

Even though I don't think anyone should buy it, I saw Vampire Rain for $14.98 new at EB...so if you really want to buy it(which you shouldn't - download the demo and you'll see what I mean), check out EB first.

[quote name='Siggy Stardust HD']I picked up Blue Dragon, Forza 2, Crackdown and Earth Defense Force 2017. I'm kicking myself a bit now that I heard you guys saying crackdown is cheaper at The Source and BBV. I also saw Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball as well as some other games for $20 but didn't have time to look at them all b/c I was getting late for work.[/quote]

Well, finding games at The Source is like finding something really hard to find in a store (I got lazy with the analogy so sue me). And BBV is only $5 cheaper.

Get Shadowrun, its such a great, underrated game. Crackdown is also very good! Forza is good if you are interested in cars. Dont get Blue Dragon unless you like wasting your time with boring RPGs. Fuzion Frenzy and Vampire Rain really suck.

For 17.99 I'll buy for pick up in store.

Sorry off topic for a second...
[quote name='ikariwarriors']sorry for being off-topic, but i'm an appreciator of fine Trans Am's. that one looks like it's in nice shape, by far my favourite era of body (the 90's models sucked), and looks like it has T-tops. that'll be hella fun to drive over the summer.[/QUOTE]

It's one of the last model years I like also because it has no plastic sports package attached to it. The 90's ones are too bubbly for me. It's in great shape for a 25 year old car because it never been winter driven, it's only had 3 owners and my husband has worked the last 10 years maintaing/upgrading it. The engine is now fuel injected with a TPI and has Headers and a full 3 inch exhaust which sounds good. Yes, it's fun to drive.

bread's done
Back