[Canada] Future Shop: 80GB PlayStation 3 + Uncharted + Hot Shots Golf - $349.99

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=739898

Get a coupon doing this:
http://promo.futureshop.com/ecert/invite-friends/0ED72BC6-11B2-4C26-8651-F6FA6A2AEA6B

You can do any emails you want as it just gives you the coupon automatically on the next screen.

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?sku_id=0665000FS10114322&logon=&langid=EN

Buy that. It adds it as $399.99 + $129.98 which is $529.97. Then your $50 coupon and $129.98 discount both come off. Obviously a bit of a glitch but hey, whatcha gonna do =)

Even if a PS3 price drop does get announced at E3, don't expect it to be more than $50 and don't expect them to throw in any games. Not to mention it would still fall under your 30 day return policy (not the games though).

wow thats hot IF U can get it with that code...i get invalid

Promotions and Special Offers will appear below after you enter your eCertificate.
Invalid eCertificate: email$50535xxxxx

i don't think those ecodes work on game consoles...

To redeem your savings code: In the shopping cart, look for the link "Redeem your eCertificate code before Secure Checkout" by the "Secure Checkout" button.
IMPORTANT: Savings codes MUST be redeemed before clicking on the "Secure Checkout" button. Savings code are NOT available in retail store locations and are valid online only at futureshop.ca.
* Exclusions: laptops, netbooks, desktops, Apple computers and iPods, gaming consoles, PSP and gift cards. Must be redeemed before June 4th, 2009. Not applicable on previous purchases.

im thinking FS killed this pretty good deal by making all the ecodes invalid! sum guy on RFD got SF4 instead of that golf game! wow thats HOT, uncharted + sf4 +console for 400$ final ISPU!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great deal but I want to wait until they make a bundle with 2 games I want. Every single time there is a bundle they add a game I'm just not interested in :(

Metrotown won't honour this so don't try them. Pick another store.

Also, $299 USD = $349 CAD so even if there's a price drop of $100 (unlikely) this is the best you're gonna get...[quote name='Zeitgeist']Great deal but I want to wait until they make a bundle with 2 games I want. Every single time there is a bundle they add a game I'm just not interested in :([/QUOTE]Why not just trade them in? They'll net you about $50 in Future Shop credit. Dunno what you're interested in if you don't even want Uncharted though =p

This is a great deal, especially with the games. Really, if you don't like the games included, flip them here or at your local video game trade-in establishment. There's even a website that tells you the values of these games. Hmmm, what's it called again? :)

HSG = ~$26-28
Uncharted = ~$20-28

Yeah I'm gonna try and get FS to substitute Uncharted for LBP/KZ2/SFIV, since I already own Uncharted...we'll see how she goes...I hope by waiting an extra day I haven't ruined my chances at getting the deal.

ok i had to get a NEW ecode, i just use 3 [email protected] email invites

but ya , this 395$ ps3 ISPU still works as of 8:45am today... AJAX store instock but i don't need one...i suppose i can resell it to someone or return it

I jsut did it this afternoon and went to the store and picked it up 2 hours later... Great deal, thanks

guys, i ordered on wednesday at 10am.. wat is my CUTOFF time to pick this thing up? sat 10am? im still dbating if i shud get it ISPU, 10$ gas money tho :(

I'm trying this today, but my wallet won't be happy. Now to find out what the wife says :hot:

BTW, don't bother bookmarking the code page, it won't save. Not that it matters, just generate another.

EDIT: LOL, Vaughan store rejected it, so maybe the deal is dead or that store caught on. I'll try another store within my area.

This deal could still be on. I read on RFD that Futureshop edited the price of the games bundle to $89.99, so now the $50 code doesn't work. The workaround someone suggested is adding in a $10 filler item, so maybe I'll go through the hassle until there's another roadblock...

EDIT: Nope, deal is dead. I tried a million different ways to get the bundle, but it lists the games package as both OOS and in stock on the same checkout page :?:

It's alive! I tried again this morning and I just came home with my PS3, games and a Blu-ray movie, cost me about $412 with tax. No hassles to buy it in Mississauga (friggin' Vaughan).

bread's done
Back