[Canada] Futureshop Breaks MGS:PO Plus Streetdate

Arcturian

CAGiversary!
Fellow CAGs,
This is likely VERY YMMV, but the Fredericton Futureshop has Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops Plus (19.99) on the shelf four days before its official release
: )

I want Mass Effect to be sold pre-street date somewhere. I would buy it so hard. P.S. it shipped to everywhere already (I saw it at Blockbuster behind the counter last night)..... please post if anyone sees this

[quote name='Arcturian']Fellow CAGs,
This is likely VERY YMMV, but the Fredericton Futureshop has Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops Plus (19.99) on the shelf four days before its official release
: )

I want Mass Effect to be sold pre-street date somewhere. I would buy it so hard. P.S. it shipped to everywhere already (I saw it at Blockbuster behind the counter last night)..... please post if anyone sees this[/quote]

Looking forward to this, hope I can find it now as you did. Not that I have time to play it ATM.

[quote name='Arcturian']I would buy it so hard.[/quote]
How exactly do you buy something hard?

Do you, like, slam your cash/plastic on the desk infront of the clerk? :lol:

Don't mind me. I'm bored.

Yeah, mrelusive, you've got the idea.
Last night, for example, in high spirits I approached the BBV clerk and asked firmly, nay, demanded that he hand over Assassin's Creed, for I had the credit in full. Upon my receipt, verily I did slam my fist on the counter in excitement.
Thenceforth was it to be known: the game had been bought, hard.

[quote name='Arcturian']Yeah, mrelusive, you've got the idea.
Last night, for example, in high spirits I approached the BBV clerk and asked firmly, nay, demanded that he hand over Assassin's Creed, for I had the credit in full. Upon my receipt, verily I did slam my fist on the counter in excitement.
Thenceforth was it to be known: the game had been bought, hard.[/quote]

Get free or buy hard.

Sorry couldn't resist.

bread's done
Back