18 (100%)

Day 1 - Sunday Dec 13 - Tekken 6 PS3/360 $34.99
Day 2 - Monday Dec 14 - Castlevania Judgement Wii $9.89
Day 3 - Tuesday Dec 15 - Terminator Salvation 360/PS3 $9.89
Day 4 - Wednesday Dec 16 - SOCOM Confrontation (game only) PS3 $9.89
Day 5 - Thursday Dec 17 - NHL2K10 Wii $19.89
Day 6 - Friday Dec 18 - PS3 160GB Fat Uncharted Bundle $329.99
Day 7 - Saturday Dec 19 - Assassin's Creed 2 $29.99
Day 8 - Sunday Dec 20 - James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (All versions, including limited edition) $29.99
Day 9 - Monday Dec 21 - Used 80GB PS3 $199.99 (was $279.99), Used 360 $74.99 (was $109.99), Used Wii $149.99 (was $179.99)
Day 9 - Monday Dec 21 - Free Sing It! with Wii Console $209.99
Day 10 - Tuesday Dec 22 - Naked Brothers Band Wii $4.89
Day 11 - Wednesday Dec 23 - SingStar Vol 2 with Mic $9.89
Day 12 - Thursday Dec 24 - Warioland: Shake It $19.89

Boxing Week Daily Door Crashers

Dec 26 - Tony Hawk Ride $99.99 and some cheap crappy games
Dec 27 - Smackdown vs Raw 2009 $4.89
Dec 28 - Hellboy $4.89
Dec 29 - Bionic Commando $14.89
Dec 30 - MySims Party $9.89
Dec 31 - AC/DC Track Pack $1.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gamin_Guru']Terminator Salvation according to TIVs is $23.50 at EB but it's from Nov.25.[/QUOTE]

Considered the regular used price is $14.99 I'm pretty sure the TIV will be in the $2-$5 range.

[quote name='Ranzo']woops ya 17 is nhl. maybe it was the 18 or 19th. one of those days is a $89 game for $29[/QUOTE]

Awww if it's either the DA:O or Forza 3 collector's editions I might have to vomit after paying full pop lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking on EB's Website:

Forza 3: Collectors Edition
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Hardened Edition
Assassin's Creed II: Master Assassin Edition

Those are the only games listed as $89.99 on the website. If it's not one of those 3 then it's either not on the website or on the website for a different price then what Ranzo said it was in-store.

Edit: I apologize for getting your name wrong Ranzo, fixed it :)

I'm going to guess some older CE like Batman or COD:WAW.. even though they're not $89. No way those newer CE get discounted so soon.

[quote name='game_fanatic']Man I wish I got the SOCOM bundle when it was $39.99. Still waiting for it to drop in price![/QUOTE]

Saw one in Wetaskiwin, Alberta "the Source" yesterday for $29.99. Maybe they'd ship it to you? (I was only passing through--wouldn't be able to pick it up for you) :whistle2:(

I'd love if it was Batman or Forza. That'd be awesome, not that I'd make it in time to buy it most likely. Going to have to keep an eye on this.

[quote name='Sousanator']I hope its Batman AA, even though I have the regular version and beat it already, I want that cheap batrang for my collection[/QUOTE]

Collection of what? Batarangs?

[quote name='jbo2891']Collection of what? Batarangs?[/QUOTE]

Cat helmets, bobbleheads, toy figurines and night vision goggles.

So...basically EB/GS is trying to get rid of their shovelware in this sale. C'mon guys, thats not what anyone wants to give or receive for Christmas.

I, too, hope that it is the Batman CE for PS3. But, somehow I doubt it will be.

Also, can anyone confirm that NHL 2K10 deal? Is it going to be all the versions, or a specific one? i just bought the 360 version from Rogers for $40 new, so if EB has it for a decent price, I'll return it to Rogers. I need to save some money. :)

[quote name='neospike']Also, can anyone confirm that NHL 2K10 deal? Is it going to be all the versions, or a specific one? i just bought the 360 version from Rogers for $40 new, so if EB has it for a decent price, I'll return it to Rogers. I need to save some money. :)[/QUOTE]

You bought nhl 2k10 for 40..this is a sad day seeing someone buying a 2k hockey game at that price...well maybe I should bring some light to your day, there is another hockey game out there, its named NHL 10. You can metacritic it to see the score/review.

Well enough about my opinion..here is my guess for the 89.99 game, Batman AA CE..why is this my guess, from what I assume they had trouble selling their collectors editions as I find them at almost every retail store I go to.

[quote name='rkpoole49']You bought nhl 2k10 for 40..this is a sad day seeing someone buying a 2k hockey game at that price...well maybe I should bring some light to your day, there is another hockey game out there, its named NHL 10. You can metacritic it to see the score/review.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself since nowhere in my post did I ask about which hockey game I should buy. But since you did bring it up, maybe I should bring some light to YOUR day.

See, 2K10 is a more realistic playing hockey game since the patch. It plays better than EA's game. And this is coming from someone who has bought every hockey game released since NHL Hockey on the Sega Genesis. I have both, and have played enough of NHL10 to see that it really hasn't changed all that much since last year. 2K9 was not good, but 2K10 is more like 2K8. The ONLY thing that EA does better is their EASHL. I do like that EA has implemented a realistic passing option in the game, but how many times will you use it when playing online? Opponents won't be using it, and that puts you at a great disadvantage. Also, single-player belongs to 2K10.

But you know, you stick to your metacritic and let the "professional reviewers" tell you what games you should and should not buy. Thanks.

I personally preferred NHL 2K7 over NHL '07 on PS2. Of course, nothing beats NHL '02, especially with that beauty Mario Lemieux on the cover

[quote name='Corizzle']Looking on EB's Website:

Forza 3: Collectors Edition
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: Hardened Edition
Assassin's Creed II: Master Assassin Edition

Those are the only games listed as $89.99 on the website. If it's not one of those 3 then it's either not on the website or on the website for a different price then what Ranzo said it was in-store.

Edit: I apologize for getting your name wrong Ranzo, fixed it :)[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='Firestorm']Assassin's Creed 2 and Assassin's Creed 2 CE will be $29.99 on the 19th. That's what Ranzo is referring to.[/QUOTE]

And I'm guessing Avatar and Avatar CE will be the same price on the 20th.

ACII CE for 29.99 is a fantastic price!

EDIT: but what is the point in making both versions 29.99
people will just go for the CE all day

The CE will probably sell out in an hour or two, kinda like GTAIV CE during the last promo, or MGS4, I guess.

I'll definitely try to get my hands on it for that price!

[quote name='matsam']The CE will probably sell out in an hour or two, kinda like GTAIV CE during the last promo, or MGS4, I guess.

I'll definitely try to get my hands on it for that price![/QUOTE]

do the deals open at 12 at night for gamestop.ca online orders?

[quote name='TripleQ']Frig, I just bought the CE full price.. there's no price protection is there.[/QUOTE]

You can just return it if you didn't open it yet, though I wouldn't blame you for wanting to see what's inside that glorious box!

Good luck everyone trying to snag it for $30. That's a hell of a good deal. Seriously, I'm completely happy with mine, even spending full price on it.

[quote name='djsaiyan']Good luck everyone trying to snag it for $30. That's a hell of a good deal. Seriously, I'm completely happy with mine, even spending full price on it.[/QUOTE]

The asswipes over at the other site will go crazy if this ACII deal is true. I seriously despise the people there.

Has anyone figured out when they change the deals to the next day? It definitely isn't midnight my time. Or else it would be changed by now.

[quote name='lustyhitter']The asswipes over at the other site will go crazy if this ACII deal is true. I seriously despise the people there.[/QUOTE]
Easy there, you might offend people who like to "contribute" here by copy and pasting their posts from that other site over here!

But ACII CE would definitely be a steal at $30

[quote name='zorba_the_greek']And I'm guessing Avatar and Avatar CE will be the same price on the 20th.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit Avatar had a CE edition!?!?!

[quote name='matsam']You can just return it if you didn't open it yet, though I wouldn't blame you for wanting to see what's inside that glorious box![/QUOTE]

I actually just opened it yesterday morning too.. after having it sit in my room for a couple of weeks. What timing! Hopefully the guys at my local store will do me a favour.. I trade in enough stuff to them. It's pretty much sold out in my area so hard to buy another copy to return.

From Magnus on GAF:

Dec 17 Only: NHL 2K10 Wii $19.99

Dec 18 Only: PS3 Fat 160gb Uncharted bundle $329.99

Dec 19 Only: Assassin's Creed 2 (standard and CE, PS3/360) $29.99. (!!)

Dec 20 Only: Avatar (standard and CE, all systems and PC) $29.99

Dec 21 Only:

Used 80gb PS3: $199.99
Used core 360: $74.99 (good luck finding any)
Used Wii: $149.99

Dec 23 Only: Singstar Vol 2 w/Mic PS3. $9.89

Dec 24 Only: Wario Land Wii. $19.89

bread's done
Back