18 (100%)

Day 1 - Sunday Dec 13 - Tekken 6 PS3/360 $34.99
Day 2 - Monday Dec 14 - Castlevania Judgement Wii $9.89
Day 3 - Tuesday Dec 15 - Terminator Salvation 360/PS3 $9.89
Day 4 - Wednesday Dec 16 - SOCOM Confrontation (game only) PS3 $9.89
Day 5 - Thursday Dec 17 - NHL2K10 Wii $19.89
Day 6 - Friday Dec 18 - PS3 160GB Fat Uncharted Bundle $329.99
Day 7 - Saturday Dec 19 - Assassin's Creed 2 $29.99
Day 8 - Sunday Dec 20 - James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (All versions, including limited edition) $29.99
Day 9 - Monday Dec 21 - Used 80GB PS3 $199.99 (was $279.99), Used 360 $74.99 (was $109.99), Used Wii $149.99 (was $179.99)
Day 9 - Monday Dec 21 - Free Sing It! with Wii Console $209.99
Day 10 - Tuesday Dec 22 - Naked Brothers Band Wii $4.89
Day 11 - Wednesday Dec 23 - SingStar Vol 2 with Mic $9.89
Day 12 - Thursday Dec 24 - Warioland: Shake It $19.89

Boxing Week Daily Door Crashers

Dec 26 - Tony Hawk Ride $99.99 and some cheap crappy games
Dec 27 - Smackdown vs Raw 2009 $4.89
Dec 28 - Hellboy $4.89
Dec 29 - Bionic Commando $14.89
Dec 30 - MySims Party $9.89
Dec 31 - AC/DC Track Pack $1.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JamesSoprano']ugh just found out .. i'm not interested in this deal at all. i'm sitting on the fence on Singstar Vol 2 cause it's a game i don't really see me playing. anyone else feel this way ?[/QUOTE]

Singstar can be fun depending on the situation. As a solo game, no I wouldn't play it. Get some friends together and then it can be pretty cool.
I don't know what the track list is for Vol 2, but I have a couple of PS2 Singstars that are great.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']So heres my AC2 story, I checked the stocks online for AC2 and there was both PS3 and 360 CEs available at both store in St-Jean the morning before the deal. Figuring its a safe bet, I drive there and get there 5 min before opening. There is already 2 guys waiting in there car....! The clerk opens the store, my gf push me to go (thank you honey) so I get in first. No PS3 CE left, ask him to call the other nearby store, same thing! So people did buy in advance the day before! And I thought the surburbs were clear of that -_-

Anyhow, I bought the only 360 CE they had, in front of the other guys, in shock :s
So, we then drive to St-Bruno to do some shopping, while on the way, I realize this box looks too good to open it, so I go to get a PS3 regular edition (for trophies) but still ask `I suppose you dont have any CE anymore?` Well at 11:40 they still had 3 360 CEs! So I couldnt resist and the people next to me bought the others...

Bottom end is I'm playing the game right now and for anyone in the area interested I will be selling my copy once I'm done.[/QUOTE]

A lot of people have been buying it in advance, but check this, I actually got it late. I went to Walmart in Centre Laval the day after the AC2 deal, and since they were pretty much the only place with a copy of the Collector's Edition anywhere, I figured I'd try to price match gamestop.ca, since they left it at 29.99, until at least 1pm the next day, and surprise surprise, it worked! Grabbed the last AC2:CE for PS3 for 30 bucks. I'm guessing it didn't get grabbed by collectors because there's a small ding in the bottom of the box, but every item in the box is fine and it's not even visible when you have it sitting on your shelf. I just wanted the game to play it anyway, so I'm really happy! First time a PM actually worked at Walmart, too! Usually I'll get denied when they see it's just a printout of a website, but the clerk was really cool, went pretty smoothly!

How's that for my AC2 story? ;)

Do you guys know if there is a Canadian Singstar store on the PSN? I couldn't find one... I'd love to download some tunes.

[quote name='firehawk12']The site's wrong - it's Vol 2 with 2 mics for the PS3. I just grabbed it.[/QUOTE]

I can vouch.

I was first at my local store.

[quote name='dab3']Do you guys know if there is a Canadian Singstar store on the PSN? I couldn't find one... I'd love to download some tunes.[/QUOTE]

I do believe it's via the in-game store for Singstar.

[quote name='dab3']Do you guys know if there is a Canadian Singstar store on the PSN? I couldn't find one... I'd love to download some tunes.[/QUOTE]
Its part of the in-game store, the SingStore. Purchases are per system, so you CANNOT gameshare it. Also, if your system dies you will have to call customer support with your song receipts to get them to activate your new system so you can download your purchases again. As another aside, the [North] American store is considerably gimped compared with the EU store...and yes, you CAN buy EU songs, but all prices are in Pounds and there will be a HUGE hassle if your system dies.

[quote name='addone']Its part of the in-game store, the SingStore. Purchases are per system, so you CANNOT gameshare it. Also, if your system dies you will have to call customer support with your song receipts to get them to activate your new system so you can download your purchases again. As another aside, the [North] American store is considerably gimped compared with the EU store...and yes, you CAN buy EU songs, but all prices are in Pounds and there will be a HUGE hassle if your system dies.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. Well its still a steal for 2 Mics and the Game for $10. Thanks for the reply.

i decided not to go for the game .. friends of mine arn't into that type of game Rockband was ok as they had other things to choose from then singing. i decided to go for the Wario Shake it deal.

too all those who got Singstar Vol 2 i hope you enjoy it ( i always wanted too try it but nothing a whole lot more then that )

Tried grabbign it first thing in thje morning in Mississauga
Both places i went were sold out and the first store, the worker was dumb had no idea what was on sale, what system etc etc

Not sure if it's a boxing day special or if EB finally decided to get rid of that junk, but Rock Revolution w/ Drums for PS3/360 are marked at $9.89 at one location that had it on display.

Would have gotten one for jokes if there wasn't such a huge lineup! :D

[quote name='Jbently']Not sure if it's a boxing day special or if EB finally decided to get rid of that junk, but Rock Revolution w/ Drums for PS3/360 are marked at $9.89 at one location that had it on display.

Would have gotten one for jokes if there wasn't such a huge lineup! :D[/QUOTE]

My mom volunteers at the Children's Aid Society during Christmas and somone donated that. Fortunately, the kids in foster care don't have Xbox360's so they wouldn't end up with that piece of junk for Christmas. It's the thought that counts though...

Not that it's much of a deal, but yesterday I picked up Raiden IV for $34.99 new at EB, reg.price is $49.99. If you love shmups, pick this up.

Managed to snag Prince of Persia (360) for $9.99 today. It's been that price before, but I think I'll actually hold onto this copy heh. Also grabbed two thermal long-sleeves at American Eagle for $20 a piece. Not too shabby!

[quote name='game_fanatic']Managed to snag Prince of Persia (360) for $9.99 today. It's been that price before, but I think I'll actually hold onto this copy heh. Also grabbed two thermal long-sleeves at American Eagle for $20 a piece. Not too shabby![/QUOTE]

$9.99 plus the ending lol

[quote name='RchrdJ']$9.99 plus the ending lol[/QUOTE]

plus the ending?

edit: If you mean the Epilogue DLC, I don't think a game would be released missing an ending. I'm sure the DLC just adds a little back story.

[quote name='game_fanatic']plus the ending?

edit: If you mean the Epilogue DLC, I don't think a game would be released missing an ending. I'm sure the DLC just adds a little back story.[/QUOTE]

The original ending left it wide open for a sequel. The DLC continues right where it left off. And the epilogues ending also left it wide open for a sequel :drool:

[quote name='bs000']The original ending left it wide open for a sequel. The DLC continues right where it left off. And the epilogues ending also left it wide open for a sequel :drool:[/QUOTE]

Ah well that makes sense. You never want to close the door on a franchise, you gots to make the money!

I refuse to believe the Epilogue exists. The ending to Prince of Persia was the only good thing about that game aside from the voice acting and graphics.

And it appears they're not doing a sequel anymore? I think the next Prince of Persia game is based on the older trilogy/movie.

I enjoyed the game, but it appears it didn't sell up to expectations.

i think it just happened that the movie was scheduled for 2010, so they scored a deal to do the game for it

we'll see what happens on the next PoP (if any?)

bread's done
Back