[Canada] GS/EB Flyer Nov6-13

TripleQ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
First time I got a paper flyer in the mail from them. Princess Zelda can add this to her thread if necessary.

Some pretty good deals, I'm surprised..

NHL 10 44.99
FNR4 39.99
EA Sports Active 39.99
Brutal Legend 44.99
NFS: Shift 44.99
Sims 3 29.99
MySims Agents 39.99
Rock Band 2 SE 99.99
SvR 2010 59.99
NHL2k10 29.99

Thanks!

Good for buying, bad for trading.

That's bad for TIVs... I hope to unload Brutal Legend soon and TIV might go to the drain because of this sale.

Is NHL 2k10 good? I have NHL 10 and I wonder if I shall get NHL 2k10 (PS3).

Good thing I traded away Brutal Legend yesterday to help pay for Dragon Age: Origins. I wouldn't have gotten $45.20 for it next week.

i'm wondering if I should pick up BL for that price or wait for it to hit $29-$34 price range which it should drop to by March 2010 I figure...decisions...

The flyer is dated Nov 6-13, not sure if the sales are limited time. I'm very surprised to see BL and NFS:S drop so quickly though, so I suspect they will go back up to normal price after. It does say "regular 69.99". Paper flyer makes it easier to PM FS/BB as well.

Also forgot to mention.. "Shop online starting December 1st". I guess all that hard work they put in over the last 2-3 years has finally paid off! Will be interesting to see if they have any online deals to promote this.

[quote name='kgroat']Brutal Legend has downloadable content for free on PS3 for next 2 weeks. 400 MS points for same thing on Xbox.[/QUOTE]
You should put "downloadable" in quotes: it's actually an activation key. The damn content is already on the disc but they charge you to unlock it. :bs:

damn.. now it kind of sucks that i did a trade 3 for brutal legend from rogers on release day.. just because it probably cost me around 35-40 eb credit anyway to get it so i didnt have to go thru the hassle...

btw.. if ppl bought brutal legend on release day for full price.. now is ur chance to get it for as low as 42.49 (pricematch with FS or BB) and then return the sealed copy back to wherever u got it for 69.99 on release day...

but overall.. some really nice deals like for nhl, brutal legend, nfs shift.. etc..

ques: anyone ever did a trade 3 for 1 at rogers and tried to exchange it later on for a different game that was part of the trade 3?

Has anybody been able to confirm that Brutal Legends or NFS:Shift are indeed $45? I don't get any fliers (and that's why I love that Princess Zelda post them weekly) and I don't want to make myself look like an idiot asking in store, referencing a flier that I don't get. Thanks.

[quote name='snuter']Has anybody been able to confirm that Brutal Legends or NFS:Shift are indeed $45? I don't get any fliers (and that's why I love that Princess Zelda post them weekly) and I don't want to make myself look like an idiot asking in store, referencing a flier that I don't get. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
why don't you try calling them?

was told brutal legend was only $45 for 360 at the walker road location in windsor so ymmv ps3 owners

bread's done
Back