(Canada) Halo 3 $20 at BBV

ikariwarriors

CAGiversary!
If you missed out on the $20 Halo 3's for Boxing Week at EB Games, then check out Blockbuster video. Mine had an entire shelf full of sealed copies for $20, and the metal-cased ones for $40.

No idea how long this is going on for.

I saw this tonight. It's a shame I can't find a single copy of Gears for $19.99 at TRU.

Oh, but I also saw the new Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise at Blockbuster for $29.99. Not sure if that's a great price, or not. But I was tempted.. ;)

[quote name='EvilMario']I saw this tonight. It's a shame I can't find a single copy of Gears for $19.99 at TRU.

Oh, but I also saw the new Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise at Blockbuster for $29.99. Not sure if that's a great price, or not. But I was tempted.. ;)[/quote]

New price is 40 bucks.
Lets say you can get it for 35 used at eb.
-10% ( $3.5 ) using the edge card
you get $31.5
so it's not a terribly hot price .

PS : Does gears 1 sell for $20 ? Mine had it for 30 but it had a bonus disc.

[quote name='turgore2008']New price is 40 bucks.
Lets say you can get it for 35 used at eb.
-10% ( $3.5 ) using the edge card
you get $31.5
so it's not a terribly hot price .

PS : Does gears 1 sell for $20 ? Mine had it for 30 but it had a bonus disc.[/QUOTE]
I got Gears for 20 @ EB.

[quote name='ikariwarriors']My Blockbuster had one copy of Gears of War 1 in stock for 20 bucks.[/quote]

Actually, now that you say, they had Gears marked from $39.99 to $19.99 at mine as well.

[quote name='EvilMario']
Oh, but I also saw the new Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise at Blockbuster for $29.99. Not sure if that's a great price, or not. But I was tempted.. ;)[/quote]

I see that as part of Roger's 2/40 all the time; might as well grab that there. :p

[quote name='EvilMario']I saw this tonight. It's a shame I can't find a single copy of Gears for $19.99 at TRU.

Hey EM, Viva Pinata 2 is 20 dollars at HMV right now, just FYI. The game released at 40 in the autumn, so you decide whether that's a good price :)

[quote name='afterburn999']did anyone happen to pick up a copy they dont want anymore cause i really wanna buy one.[/quote]

if blockbuster's out, check ebgames. i saw a ton (over 15 copies) of halo 3 (used) at a few of the stores in burlington for $15 each. that was a few days after boxing day, so i'm not sure if it was just a weekly sale or a permanent price drop, but it's worth a look if you can't find one at bbv.

bread's done
Back