(Canada) hot PC accesories deal

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Most likely USB, and a price error: supposed to be that price if you buy a computer. Good find OP; hopefully it's not on RFD yet.[/quote]

too late...

I bought one thanks, OP

You might as well grab them while you can. Deal ends tonight anyway or either RFD will end it. Stupid RFD lurker

Ordered one. We'll see if it actually ships! This would be great for Left 4 Dead, as I haven't been able to get my PS3 bluetooth headset to work with Windows XP.

Thanks OP!

So I got an email saying my order has been successfully processed, but when I check the order status online, it says out of stock.

Anyone else getting this? It says I'll be charged as each individual item ships?

Has anyone received their order yet? The status has been upgraded to in stock on my order summary, but I haven't received any notification that it has been shipped out.

[quote name='DMPugh']Has anyone received their order yet? The status has been upgraded to in stock on my order summary, but I haven't received any notification that it has been shipped out.[/quote]

Same here. :(

bread's done
Back