[Canada] Jumbo Video PP Games 3 for $15 / 2 for $15 / 2 for $25

Arcturian

CAGiversary!
Hello,
First of all I don't know what places in Canada have Jumbo video but here in Fredericton, NB we have two (only one of which sells games for some reason). Anyway, some games are 3 for 15, which is insanity. To give you an idea last night I picked up Breakdown (xbox), Unreal 2 (xbox), Commandos 2 (xbox), Timesplitters: Future Perfect (xbox), Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (ps2), and Gungriffon Blaze (ps2) for $30. They actually have some decent games in on the 3 for 15, so, if you know of a Jumbo video (and please tell me if you don't have them in your province, maybe they're NB only) get on down to business.

thanks for the heads up arcturian, unfortunately i've never even heard of this place, definitely not in BC as far as I know :cry:

I know there's one in Guelph, Ontario near Stone Road Mall (unless it's moved, I haven't been in a couple of years).

We had one in Hamilton Ontario many years ago, but they only lasted for about 1.5 years before shutting down.

It was awesome though they had this popcorn machine, and you could get free popcorn anytime, the manager was a cool guy .... it's like that one spot in that plaza was cursed because this was like the 4th place that went bankrupt within 4 years.

There are at least two in Ottawa...but I think Jumbo Video merged with Microplay and so one of those two in Ottawa is a split store. I don't think that particular Jumbo store carries games, for that reason. Microplay does instead.

I'll need to check on the other one though. Thank you!

@ Arfin, there is still one in Hamilton, in Dundas. I'm not great with local area names, but there's the plaza that's kind of close to McMaster, with that HUGE Shopper's Drug Mart...

Still go there all the time.

EDIT: What the hell am I thinking, Stoney Creek? I mean Dundas.

bread's done
Back