[Canada] Lost Planet 2 (360) - $39.83 at Walmart

Afrodiziak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Walmart is at it again!

Starting next week when Lost Planet 2 is released you can pick up a copy for $39.83, just like Batman, Borderlands, and recently Just Cause 2. Deal promises to be pretty hot so you guys might want to get those PM opportunities ready at FS/BB or hit Walmart early in the day.

I know this should probably be in the upcoming weekly flier thread but I think it's hot enough to have it's own.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet! I've probably taken years off my gamepad's life playing so much of the stick-clicky multiplayer demo the last couple of weeks. I was already set on the Rogers trade 2 for this, but now I can move that over to Red Dead Redemption and game myself into a pasty shell of a human being.

Not sure about the PS3 version as the flyer is only showing the 360 version. Does the PS3 release have any exclusive characters like the 360?

[quote name='Rastafari']I am glad EB made this a GG Title.[/QUOTE]

As am I. That way I'm not losing out on the pre-order bonus by picking up a copy at Wal-Mart. =)

I started playing the first Lost Planet a week ago and I'm enjoying it so far. I'm really hyped up for the sequel.

[quote name='Afrodiziak']Not sure about the PS3 version as the flyer is only showing the 360 version. Does the PS3 release have any exclusive characters like the 360?[/QUOTE]I believe you get to use Wesker

[quote name='maigoyume']I believe you get to use Wesker[/QUOTE]
Wesker should be in both versions since he was the preorder bonus for GameStop. Except now GS got free maps and everyone should be able to get Wesker without preordering.

I believe the PS3 exclusive is the guy in the Monster Hunter armor. But that might be exclusive to Japan.

It would be a shame if this wasn't for the PS3 version.

Oh well if its 360 only, I'll still pick up a copy and try to convert/trade it into a PS3 copy somehow.

$40 is usually enough for me to drop on a game I'm unsure of.

but playing the demo it still has the annoying control/feel of the first one.

[quote name='schopaia']what's GG?[/QUOTE]

In Canada, EB's run a "Gaming Guarantee" promotion, where if you pre-order a GG title, you can receive the full amount of the game in credit if you trade it in within 7 days of release.

[quote name='game_fanatic']In Canada, EB's run a "Gaming Guarantee" promotion, where if you pre-order a GG title, you can receive the full amount of the game in credit if you trade it in within 7 days of release.[/QUOTE]

Ok TY. For the first time I wish I was born a Canadian...:cold:

i'm a try and PM at BB. if ur a RZ member its 500 bonus points. aww booooo! Canada only.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you go to http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/ and see the 'Lost Planet 2 (360) at Walmart' thread title, even though its in the "Regional/International Video Game Deals" section, people might assume its an American region and assume it's a sale at Walmart USA. You would think that the poster would double-check their region, but you never know.

Best Buy has lowered their price as well. It'll be on sale for one day only in-store, but you can still pre-order it online (there are 18 Xbox and 36 PS3 copies left).

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product...spx?path=9e840d2fec7384ae8a1739ca2190cf90en02

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product...spx?path=dcd8d53dce1df2b6212422701f0807a0en02

Is the 3x bonus points in-store only? The rolling ad states that it's from 11th to the 13th, so I'm assuming I wouldn't be able to get it by pre-ordering online today.

Apparently bestbuy.ca won't price-match itself? I pre-ordered the game two weeks ago at $54.99. My copy shipped this morning (should receive it in two days). I called them to have it adjusted to $39.99 because I saw that it was $39.99 today only. They won't because they said their website is sold out, nevermind the fact that it wasn't sold out when they shipped my copy like an hour earlier. They won't price-match Wall Mart because it's a limited quantity offer and won't price-match Futureshop because their website is sold out too. They said I could go in-store for a price adjustment, except I'm not gonna drive 250 km just for that. I just bought a copy at a local Futureshop for $39.99. Best Buy can burn in hell :hot:

bread's done
Back