[CANADA] - No More Heroes.....is it delayed?

izaaz101

CAGiversary!
Exactly what it says in the title. I haven't seen it listed on FS/BB, and the EB I usually go to is still telling me the original February release date, but I don't really put that much stock in them since the people working there seem to know very much. Anybody know anything?

I have been wondering the exact same thing. Wiki says Jan 22. EBGAMES in the U.S. still lists it as coming out today. Hopefully we will get some info soon. Or I will just call EB tomorrow lol.

Game Shack in downtown Toronto told me they'd be getting it today. I'm not sure if I'll be able to pick it up but I'll let you guys know if I do.

[quote name='Chakal']It has been delayed.

If you check the official website it says "March 9 2008"....[/quote]

I think you mean Super Smash Bros Brawl

as for No More Heroes the local walmart says they should have it today or tomorrow, but ours is probably delayed due to the recent bad weather, was gonna grab it today myself.

I assumed it would be a day or two after the US release as most games seem to follow that pattern. As for not being at Future Shop, they may just be taking a while to put it up on their site since it isn't a big name game and they may not have many copies. The same thing happened with Soul Nomad earlier this year.

Walked into Game Shack today and the guy told me it was delayed, but I think it may just be a Canadian delay like with all of those Konami games last year (Castlevania Dracula X, Silent Hill Origins, etc). He told me that they were going to try and pick up some US copies and to check in maybe tomorrow or else by the end of the week.

[quote name='jeujeubean']I think you mean Super Smash Bros Brawl

as for No More Heroes the local walmart says they should have it today or tomorrow, but ours is probably delayed due to the recent bad weather, was gonna grab it today myself.[/quote]

Seems like I can't read.... or I just think of frustration and Smash when I see the word Delay.

Sorry :/

I went in today and my EB said February 1st as well :/ I had it pre-ordered, too.
Ah well, I got 3 other games today (Burnout, Advance Wars, Endless Ocean), so I can't be too upset :)

my walmart lied, went there today, not coming until 'sometime next week' which probably will turn into the week after that hah.

videogamesplus.ca has announced (today) on their news blog that while it has been delayed, they received some early and will start shipping tomorrow morning..with their fast, cheap shipping i'll have it monday or tuesday at the latest, which is much better than EB's friday estimate :applause:

Game Shack in The Atrium near Yonge and Dundas got it this afternoon, had 7 or 8 more copies (that I could see) when I picked mine up around 7:00 tonight.

[quote name='Median']Game Shack in The Atrium near Yonge and Dundas got it this afternoon, had 7 or 8 more copies (that I could see) when I picked mine up around 7:00 tonight.[/quote]

How much was it?

So some rumours on GoNintendo say that Canada is getting a different box art (pretty much just bigger letters) and it's coming February 7th :/

[quote name='Skardee']So some rumours on GoNintendo say that Canada is getting a different box art (pretty much just bigger letters) and it's coming February 7th :/[/quote]

So far I've heard Feb 7 from BB/FS, Feb 1 from EB, and Jan 30 from HMV. I hope it's sooner rather than later.

[quote name='Skardee']So some rumours on GoNintendo say that Canada is getting a different box art (pretty much just bigger letters) and it's coming February 7th :/[/quote]
Do you think it will look like...?

Pas plus de héros

No More Heroes

[quote name='Nephlabobo']Why the fuck is Canada suddenly getting ass raped on game delays?[/quote]

Because George W. Bush doesn't care about Canadian people.

Seriously though, i think that America is trying to take revenge for our dollar beating theirs.

A quick check on the Future Shop site says that it's in stock at all locations (in Toronto anyway). Going to pick mine up later today!

Haven't heard of any deals. Hell I'm just glad EB called to tell me they finally got the game!

No deals, but the one I picked up was the last of three copies. I'm not sure what other places will be like, especially since I got mine from a store in downtown Toronto, but this game might be a little tough to get your hands on. Just a guess.

Also, it's awesome. Bad ass is the best way to describe it.

[quote name='Skardee']Haven't heard of any deals. Hell I'm just glad EB called to tell me they finally got the game![/quote]

Jeez, my store still hasn't called :\

So GoNintendo reported this as being the Canadian boxart:
10098799.jpg

But I picked my copy up today and it's just the same box as the US got. It's a not a big deal or anything, but just something I noticed. It came with a French manual, though. I don't know if it's bilingual or not (the game itself).

But yay game :)

bread's done
Back