[canada] PS3 ChatPad sightings?

snowsquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Looking for a chatpad the ps3. I haven't seen them yet, despite their supposed release of 15th Dec. EB told me that had 10 in, and were sold within an hour (I am surprised that this little town even had a clue about them).

Anyone seen them in stock? And at what price?

~S

[quote name='snowsquirrel']
~S[/QUOTE]

I saw them at Rogers Plus yesterday, I believe for $44.99. Your mileage may vary at your local store.

[quote name='snowsquirrel']Looking for a chatpad the ps3. I haven't seen them yet, despite their supposed release of 15th Dec. EB told me that had 10 in, and were sold within an hour (I am surprised that this little town even had a clue about them).

~S[/quote]

They definitely didn't come out the 15th in the GTA, I went looking for it in store and no one had it yet. They were out about a week later.

I know this is the Canada forum, but I haven't seem them up in Alaska either. At any of the retailers. I guess it's kinda like the PSN cards, where they are quietly rolling them out but nobody really knows about them.

They're at Queen & Airport EB Games in Brampton, Ontario. We had at least eight when I was last at work a day or two ago. They really weren't moving that quickly. Not to mention we should've rec'd another shipment prior to Boxing Day.

I got one as a gift. How are you enjoying it, SS? I likje the touchpad feature, it's really neat. I'm not sure this is worth $50, but it was a gift, so whatever...

My son bought it with his xmas money. It is very handy for LBP, as a have disabled voice for his account. He texts people he plays with. I have only used it a few times.

Yeah, the touchpad feature is neat.

It is well built, but $50 is a lot.

~S

bread's done
Back