[Canada]Rogers Video 2/40

[quote name='magiic']Just got back from mine and picked up Ironman :ps3:, GTAIV :ps3:, Legend of Heroes III :psp:, NBA 08 :wii:, GT5 :ps3:, SSBB :wii:[/quote]

Damn you magiic, damn you.

gta4 xbox
rsv2 xbox
mario galaxy wii
no others so i picked up gta4 for ps3

lots of gta4's at guelph's edinburgh location, about 4 gtaxbox and 4 gtaps3 so hope no one grabbed the last bit

[quote name='JnJosh']gta4 xbox
rsv2 xbox
mario galaxy wii
no others so i picked up gta4 for ps3

lots of gta4's at guelph's edinburgh location, about 4 gtaxbox and 4 gtaps3 so hope no one grabbed the last bit[/quote]

I picked up GTA4 and Gitaroo Man Lives at that same location today, there was one GTA for the Xbox and one for the PS3 left after I picked up my copy

[quote name='Phorty Ounce']What the flip?

I never knew Rogers rented out PSP games.[/quote]
Some of the larger stores do. One in Calgary rents DS and PSP games. It is the busiest store in the city though, so I imagine grabbing decent titles for 2/40 is difficult.

Picked up Bioshock and Condemned 2 from the New West Rogers (near the skytrain). Got them home, Condemned wouldn't even load. And being lazy as I am, took it back to the Rogers across from me and the only game they had worth more than $15 was Ace Combat 6, so that is what I got stuck ended up with as I had to trade it in then. Anyone know if it's any good or what the TIV at EB or BBV would be if I don't find it all that entertaining? It doesn't even have a manual either.

bought 4 copies of GTA IV, Super Mario Galaxy, and Halo 3 in Edmonton.

Don't worry I left a copy of GTA for someone who might want it.

Only Army of 2, GT5, Conflict: Denied Ops were the only other ones that stood out.

why so soon? my rogers had nothing. I picked up alien syndrome and code lyoko for 15$ in the 2 for 15$ bin though, I hope atleast one of them still has 8$tiv

didnt pick up anything, but someone else nabbed the 2 copies of gta4, ssbb, and dark sector. Mine also had odin sphere, the club, assasin's creed, warhawk, and some others, if anyone is interested.

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']didnt pick up anything, but someone else nabbed the 2 copies of gta4, ssbb, and dark sector. Mine also had odin sphere, the club, assasin's creed, warhawk, and some others, if anyone is interested.[/quote]

saw a long hair guy with his gf at the Roblin location with 7 copies of GTA and one Army of Two.

yay got GTA 4 ps3 and GTA 4 360.

Sold the PS3 one for 30$ at a place nearby. So I effectively got GTA 4 for 10$.

I'd feel bad but the location I go to is hoarder central so me getting both just means the hoarders won't.

I was gonna grab something else but the selection was dreck. Best thing other than that was a stripped Mario Galaxy (no box no manual) I already have that anyway.

Same old, same old at Kanata Centrum. I've pretty much come to a conclusion that Ottawa sucks for this sale. I haven't gotten anything decent from it since '07. Every now and then I'll see one decent title, but everything else is crap. :(

[quote name='Zip_Zap_Rap']Way to be a hording jerk. Maybe RFD is more of your style.[/QUOTE]

Man- one for my brother, me, and a friend - SURE I'LL SELL ONE for profit. If I were a hoarder I would've taken all the GTAIV, Army of Two, Mario Party, and Conflict: Denied Ops, and GT5 too, but did I?

^ Why do you, and your brother need a copy of the same game when you can play on different save files?

On another note, can I print out the flyer and force my Rogers Video to honour the sale?

[quote name='Phorty Ounce']^ Why do you, and your brother need a copy of the same game when you can play on different save files?

On another note, can I print out the flyer and force my Rogers Video to honour the sale?[/quote]

Relation doesn't always mean living in the same household. Afterall, I bought 4 copies of RE:UC; 1 for me, 1 for a friend in Toronto, 1 for Kentucky and the last for my brother in California. :p

Unfortunately, I'll have to pass this sale for I am short on funds and lacking time. ;_;

[quote name='Phorty Ounce']^ Why do you, and your brother need a copy of the same game when you can play on different save files?

On another note, can I print out the flyer and force my Rogers Video to honour the sale?[/quote]

I doubt it. I am sure it's down to individual managers as to whether they participate or not.

So many good sales lately, the only thing I'm pretty looking for is Okami Wii. Although Lego Indy/Lego StarWars might tickle my fancy.

I went to the Albion & Kipling Rogers here in Etobicoke (suburb of Toronto), and nothing really there.
They did have a lot of kiddie Wii games, so if you have kids then maybe that's not so bad. No particularly big name games for Wii, only big title I saw was Metal Slug Anthology.
As for Xbox360, just Quake4 & Fatal Inertia, both without manuals.
For PS3, just Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, but I own it already for Xbox360.
Anyone here see a copy of GTA4 for Xbox 360 in the Toronto area? Thx.

Checked out RV at Wellesly and surprisingly they had a few decent titles, though none of which I wanted. One notable title was Super Mario Galaxy. GT Prologue was on the shelf but didn't have the 'Previously played' sticker.

er tigerhawk the kipling location (south from albion closer to kipling station) pulled GTA 4 today.

I called them but decided to go downtown instead you shouldn call and see if theyll hold ya a copy.

If anyone really wants GTA I might be able to get some as mine has (or maybe had by tomorrow) like 3 copies on each system. Let me know and I can pick them up and they are yours for $30 shipped.

[quote name='soniq']Man- one for my brother, me, and a friend - SURE I'LL SELL ONE for profit. If I were a hoarder I would've taken all the GTAIV, Army of Two, Mario Party, and Conflict: Denied Ops, and GT5 too, but did I?[/quote]

Taking all but one is essentially equivalent to taking them all.

[quote name='rickyricardo7']I picked up SSBB, GTA4 for PS3, Lego Star Wars, Marvel Ulitmate Alliance, and Heavenly Sword. :D[/quote]
Which location did you hit? Any more goodies left?

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Taking all but one is essentially equivalent to taking them all.[/QUOTE]

oh well. I can't appease someone nor want to appease someone who ignores my good intentions of buying for my friends and family and selling one copy just to make up for my spending then uses an irrelevant syntax to criticize me.

i went to Rogers today to return my scratched up copy of Halo 3 for Army of Two and found another 3 copies of GTA IV there.

You should come to Edmonton before I hoard them all.

Went yesterday, only to find that the copies of boom blox, GTA's, SSBB etc that were there were already taken. Went back today and picked up RSV2. I had too walk there both days because I had no ride. Needless to say, my feet are sore

[quote name='Magik_Tek']Checked out RV at Wellesly and surprisingly they had a few decent titles, though none of which I wanted. One notable title was Super Mario Galaxy. GT Prologue was on the shelf but didn't have the 'Previously played' sticker.[/quote]

Unpossible! Wellesly Roger's is (usually) a horrible location, I guess I'll have to check it out tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='Lockescythe']er tigerhawk the kipling location (south from albion closer to kipling station) pulled GTA 4 today.

I called them but decided to go downtown instead you shouldn call and see if theyll hold ya a copy.[/quote]

Oh thx man. I'll check it out tomorrow. Yeah, I'll call to see if they'll hold it for me. I also went to the Kipling & Dixon location just before they closed. Hardly any decent titles.

PS3
Pirates of the Carribean
MLB07
some golf game

Xbox360
Eragon
Blue Dragon
Two Worlds
Quake4 (no manual)

Wii
Just your run of the mill filler games for kids.

I'll try to head downtown tomorrow. Ciao everyone.

bread's done
Back