[CANADA] Rogers Video PPV GBA Game Clearance YMMV?

magiic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
144 (100%)
I snagged some decent deals today. My Rogers (and I assume most others) are clearancing ALL Gameboy Advance Games for $9.99. Today I picked up the following for 9.99 each

Castlevania Double Pack
Final Fantasy IV
Metroid Zero Mission
Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island
Final Fantasy VI
Donkey Kong Country 2
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros 3
Final Fantasy V
Donkey Kong King of Swing
Kirby & The Amazing Mirror

I also picked up CoD4 :)

I consider today a good day :)

EDIT: these are used by the way sorry for the confusion

haha no sorry used. All of them were complete with box and manual though. However I imagine new games will follow soon. I will ask tomorrow. Sorry for the confusion.

Damn, magiic your rogers HAD a great selection of gba games. No confusion, i just got anxious and assumed they were new. I'll still check mine out tomorrow.

[quote name='arfin']Damn, magiic your rogers HAD a great selection of gba games. No confusion, i just got anxious and assumed they were new. I'll still check mine out tomorrow.

[/quote]

it wasnt necessarily just a great selection but he said the day before they literally pulled every single GBA game off the shelf and put them on the used shelf.

I went to the Rogers video in Barrhaven in Ottawa. I picked up Kingdom Hearts GBA for $9.99. They had lots of other great title but I owned most of them already. All the games had their boxes in Okay condition.

If they're truly considered USED games, then you should check for Rogers' 2-for-$15 offer on all used $9.99 games. That deal's been going on *forever* - I've picked up some 360 sports games and DS/GBA games that way for $7.50 each (plus tax). If they don't know about the deal, have them call another store, or maybe phone first to make sure they know about the deal. Like other deals, there should be a bar code for them to scan (2 for $15, 4 for $30, etc.).

Good luck!

Barto

[quote name='barto']If they're truly considered USED games, then you should check for Rogers' 2-for-$15 offer on all used $9.99 games. That deal's been going on *forever* - I've picked up some 360 sports games and DS/GBA games that way for $7.50 each (plus tax). If they don't know about the deal, have them call another store, or maybe phone first to make sure they know about the deal. Like other deals, there should be a bar code for them to scan (2 for $15, 4 for $30, etc.).

Good luck!

Barto[/quote]
I tried this with the Rogers I frequent and they just gave me the schtick about 'all Rogers are independant and run differently' etc and so forth. Though I'll try this when I head to the one out of town later this week (if there are still anything left).

[quote name='poiuiu']I tried this with the Rogers I frequent and they just gave me the schtick about 'all Rogers are independant and run differently' etc and so forth. Though I'll try this when I head to the one out of town later this week (if there are still anything left).[/quote]

All Rogers Video and Rogers Plus are owned by Rogers. It's Rogers Wireless which is owned and run independantly.

Hey has anyone out there seen Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories? Wanting that game so bad for awhile now and none of my rogers has it.

[quote name='Firestorm']All Rogers Video and Rogers Plus are owned by Rogers. It's Rogers Wireless which is owned and run independantly.[/quote]
Well the one I frequent is one of those Rogers Video and Rogers Wireless frankenstein monstrocities so I have no idea which side they lie one.

But irregardless, I already know the spew they gave me was bunk since they have identical deals with other Rogers' in other towns and whatnot. Though them probably knowing I check there often doesn't help me whatsoever. :S

It is going on in Winnipeg....

I went to my Rogers and got:

Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland
Kirby the Amazing Mirror
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
Harvest Moon More friends of Mineral Town

I was happy to find the Kirby games as I missed a chance to buy them years ago. Best thing is most of the games are gifts for Christmas, one is only for myself.

~Patricia

bread's done
Back