[Canada] Splinter Cell Conviction Collector's Edition $64.99 Amazon.ca

TripleQ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Seems like they're selling the collector's edition for the same price as the regular edition. So if you were going to pay full price, might as well get this version.

• Custom USB Drive - Compatible with Xbox 360, the drive contains exclusive media including: ‘making of’ video, wallpaper, concept art, storyboards and more.
  • "Fifth Freedom: The Art of Splinter Cell" - A hardbound Prima book of Splinter Cell art, including all games in the series and in-depth commentary and notes.
  • Exclusive in-game Items - The MP5-SD3 submachine gun and an exclusive 3rd Echelon outfit.
  • Collectable Decals - Exclusive Collector’s Edition decals include: 3rd Echelon logo decal and the Bullet Hole decal.
  • "Digging in the Ashes" Comic Book - Digital comic book detailing the sequence of events preceding Splinter Cell Conviction.
  • Steelbook DVD Case - Case with embossed metallic etching and iconic bullet hole imagery.

http://www.amazon.ca/Splinter-Cell-..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1270232859&sr=8-2

Anybody know if the USB drive has any substantial size to it? Or will it just hold enough space for the media on it?

[quote name='TripleQ']This might explain the price drop

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/09/splinter-cell-conviction-ce-drops-10-in-price-due-to-faulty-us/[/QUOTE]

actually there price of $64.99 was like this before the annoucement, I actually had it pre-ordered but cancelled since I read the review that the single player component is only 5 hours long! I know there is the co-op and other goodies but 5 hours for the single player is dissappointing.

On a side note: I am now curious to know if future shop or best buy will drop there price of $79.99 for the CE

[quote name='fett_72']Anybody know if the USB drive has any substantial size to it? Or will it just hold enough space for the media on it?[/QUOTE]

I'm also wondering this, a credit card sized USB drive is awesome to have, only if I could store lots of stuff on it though.

I would never buy a Ubisoft game at full price because they usually drop to $5-10 the week after the release

plus they are using DRM protection for their PC games, so I now refuse to buy any Ubisoft game until they remove that annoying shit

I buy almost every game that comes out (unless it really sucks) but I gladly downloaded the game and played it for quite some time on the 360... it's awesome but I won't buy it

The new amazon.ca price for the LE is actually 59.99 and I was surprised as I was trying to get FS to PM my preorder ... and when they checked online it was even cheaper.

So $59.99 got me the LE and all the preorder ultra GEEK swag. Good Luck PMing today everyone.

bread's done
Back