[Canada] Splinter Cell DA 360 + 1 year XBL $60 & $10 COD2 Deal at Best Buy 10/20

cleaver

CAGiversary!
Feedback
349 (100%)
Stumbled upon this on the gamespot forums, props to Renegade24UWO
Bike020.jpg

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q135/voided8888/Bike020.jpg
Good deal, eh? ;)

Supposedly it starts tomorrow.

CheapyD Edit: Get COD2 for $10 with any 360 game purchase

let me know if you score one at any other best buys in vancouver or anywhere south of that off HWY 1 and I'm there.

I went to the BB on Bay and Dundas this morning and they were out of stock and told me they'd be getting it byt later today or early tommorow. I decided to order it online and pick it up tommorow, along with the Live card. However, I didn't see any copies of COD2 and after checking the BB website they're apparently out of stock (even at the site). I'm going to see if I can get a raincheck or get on their restock list. I'll probably post again tommorow with an update.

Went back today and they had the game, but no Live cards. They gave me a raincheck though, and the guy told me that I should probably check in early next week, even though another guy beside him mentioned something about another shipment being in transit. I also asked about the COD2 deal and he said that you couldn't combine the two deals. I'll check back for the next couple days, see if there's any updates.

Went down to my local Best Buy this afternoon. They were out of Live cards, but they were more than happy to give me a raincheck for one so long as I bought Splinter Cell now. Been playing it all night. :D

Bad news for all of you planning to add COD2 to this - I was told by the Best Buy employee that the two offers could not be combined. :(

Still, a great deal even without COD2. :)

Have you checked the Richmond/(landsdown) store if they let you combine the deal?

Cause I was able to get it there.
I bought SC:DA which came with the XBOX Live Gold 12+1 card on the 22nd
and went back on the 23rd and asked costumer service if they could let me add COD 2 to it.

They said it was alright, and basically, refunded then resold me my
SC:DA + 1 year card and and allowed me to just pay 9.99 + tax for COD 2

Sorry for the horrible sentrence structure

Went today and picked up Kameo ($25 with price match @ Zellers, still regularly priced $35 @ BB), Cal of Duty 2 and Daxter. Also noticed that they had a sign up saying you can't combine the CoD2 and Splinter Cell deals. This was at the Windsor location.

I went to the Best Buy at Bay and Dundas yesterday afternoon and they said they couldn't give me a raincheck because the warehouse was out of stock too. :(

Anyone ever heard that before?

[quote name='melaniem']I went to the Best Buy at Bay and Dundas yesterday afternoon and they said they couldn't give me a raincheck because the warehouse was out of stock too. :(

Anyone ever heard that before?[/quote]

I didn't get that, but check back today. I picked up mine this morning at about 10:00 and they had the cards in.

Wow crap dang... is this deal still on? I'm thinking of just getting it for the heck of it... I mean right now I'm on like a mag. subscription of 30 bucks a year, so I'd just cancel it and get Xbox Live instead... but if I can still get this deal I'm all for it.

[quote name='Spades22']Wow you won a 360 0_0!!!??? Today in that pepsi draw? Wow grats man!!!! :cool:[/quote]

Yep! 185 pins in 14 days entered ^_^

darn...hmm well I hope another deal comes up like this. CoD 2 for 10 bucks woulda been sweet as well.

bread's done
Back