[Canada] Superstore: 75% off 1st party cables for PS3/360/Wii (YMMV?)

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Don't know if this has been reported or not.

Real Canadian Superstores have PS3/360/WII official cables at like 75% off.

I picked up an official Sony PS3 Component cables set with USB cable for 9.94 down from 49.99 also picked up Sony Optical Audio cable for 4.94 down from 19.98. Wii official component 9.94 down from 39.99. YMMV but I went to 2 stores and they had them discounted.

As for 360 stuff, they have X360 Wireless controller Blue for 44.94 and the Blue battery back 9.98 down from 19.9

Source: NeoGAF

I just came back from my local Superstore and they didn't even carry 1st party cables... :cry:
I went to the one in Grandview, which one did you go to?

I need a new battery pack for the 360 so i'll go check this out tomorrow. my controller isn't blue but w/e . $10 would be a good deal if it's true.

Staples has 360 controller battery packs for 6.97. Item is clearance so you might have to look around for it. Might want to check that out when you get the chance if Superstore falls through.

I went by Superstore in Kanata (Ottawa region) today. They had the Wii component cables tagged at ~35 dollars. I asked the guy to scan it in, and it rang up as ~35 as well.

A definite YMMV I guess.

As a side note, they had third party component cables for Wii for under $2.00. I might go and pick that up sometime soon.

[quote name='slam09']Staples has 360 controller battery packs for 6.97. Item is clearance so you might have to look around for it. Might want to check that out when you get the chance if Superstore falls through.[/quote]

wow, staples.ca says they're sold out but I'll check out the local staples store tomorrow. here's hoping they still have some in store, might pick up a couple for that price. i got called into work today so i didn't get a chance to see if superstore had any good deals. i'll post whether or not either store had anything. here's hoping

RCSS in Richmond (No.3 Road) was pillaged. Don't bother going there. Has anyone had success in GVR?

Stopped by Staples today and they had none left. I guess no one was buying the regular priced ones but soon as they went on clearance they flew out the door. Oh well. I did pick up a battery pack at Superstore for $9.97+tax for a blue battery pack. The white and black ones's were still $15 but I managed to get the last blue one marked down to $9.97. Meh, I could really care less what colour the battery honestly.

Swung by the Airdrie Superstore last night and their first party ones were normal price, but the 3rd party cables were on sale for around $5.

bread's done
Back