[Canada] Superstore Clearance Sale now included Video Games!

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Sorry, I know there's a Superstore topic and a topic for KOTOR II, but this needs to be emphasized for you guys. Superstore is having a video game clearance. Games are marked at $1.44, $4.88, and $9.88. The guy on RFD says about 120 - 150 games are on the list. I'm heading out now to Metrotown.

PS2
Fight Night Round 3 for 9.88
Spartan Total Warrior 9.88
Winning Eleven 9 Soccer 4.88
Resident Evil Outbreak File 2 4.88

Xbox
Tony Hawk X2 for 1.44
Psychonauts for ?? (now backward compatible with 360)

PSP
Tiger Woods Golf for 4.88

GC
TimeSplitters $4.98

PC
Quake 4 DVD $10
Civ 3 $10
Risk 2 $10
Half Life Anthology $10

That's the so far confirmed list.

Source: http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=381186

Cool, I think I might get Spartan Total Warrior and maybe Timesplitters if its there (Although I wont look long...but its just 5 bucks so ya.) Thanks

I just came back from the Superstore at King George and 74th in Surrey and most of the games they lowered, I already owned..but I did pick up the following

Xbox :xbox:

Conker - 4.98
Spartan Total Warrior - 4.98

Xbox360 :360:

GUN - 4.98 ---yes..it's for the 360..I was shocked to see this for that low :whistle2:o :whistle2:o

PS2 :ps2:

Enter the Matrix - 4.98

I'll go check it out Firestorm and if there's any copies left..I'll buy it and you can reimburse the $5 for me, as you and maiyagume?? spelling sorry :(..introduced me to redflagdeals.com..now I know when to check out some great Canadian gaming deals at times :p

Only do it if you're going there anyway. Don't want you to go out of your way =) It's not essential I get it after all, just would be nice.

[quote name='Firestorm']Only do it if you're going there anyway. Don't want you to go out of your way =) It's not essential I get it after all, just would be nice.[/QUOTE]

I just called them up..sorry buddy..they're sold out :(...I knew there was 1 or 2 copies left this morning..some CAG or RFD member must've bought the rest....

[quote name='supergrover99']NolbertoS did you notice any other cheap 360 games?[/QUOTE]

Actually no...just that game GUN was the only one really, cheap..the rest of the Xbox360 games were at regular price..but if you want to buy Xbox or PS2 games..I suggest you go now to a Superstore, as I'm sure they'll be picked clean by tonight or tomorrow.

WTF!!! All of the superstore locations I went to had NOTHING as far as these deals go. I even got him to scan in some that I knew were on sale (as posted in this thread) and they came up at like $18.95.

I don't really care anymore since most of the games are crap anyway, but if anyone gets a "We Love Katamari" for cheap, I'll pay a fair price for it (for my personal collection).

Also, if anyone want's to bring in some of those $5 Xbox 360 games, I'll give $10 credit on them (no multiples please).

[quote name='GameDeals.ca']WTF!!! All of the superstore locations I went to had NOTHING as far as these deals go. I even got him to scan in some that I knew were on sale (as posted in this thread) and they came up at like $18.95.

I don't really care anymore since most of the games are crap anyway, but if anyone gets a "We Love Katamari" for cheap, I'll pay a fair price for it (for my personal collection).

Also, if anyone want's to bring in some of those $5 Xbox 360 games, I'll give $10 credit on them (no multiples please).[/quote]

The Metrotown one actually has the prices in front of them. The employee was changing some of them and went to his supervisor and asked if they were making a mistake and that it seemed early for Boxing Day. Boss told him they were correct and he was so surprised XD He put a Resident Evil Outbreak behind the counter for him to buy later.

The Main&Marine Superstore had a bunch out with marked prices, but not all the titles mentioned here had marked down prices (and I didn't bother asking about them at the till). I doubt they'll all be there still tomorrow, there wasn't much left, and as I was there I spotted one guy pick up at least dozen games. Myself I only picked up their last copy of Knights of the Old Republic, as it was thing IMO worth $5 :roll:

bah guess i'm a little late showing up here, but looks like someone already checked the marine drive location, anybody hit up the richmond one yet?

Ya I saw soul calibur 3 for PS2 but didnt get it cause I wasnt too interested. Otherwise there wasnt much...the only other game I saw worth getting was "We Love Katamari" For 5 bucks...too bad they were sold out though.

[quote name='mrlalli']metrotown one has some cheap $10 games now, i got pshychonauts and soul calibur 3 for $10 each[/quote]

WHAAAAAT @_@ Now they do it. Agh. I'm too busy because of work until New Years Eve >=(

[quote name='mrlalli']metrotown one has some cheap $10 games now, i got pshychonauts and soul calibur 3 for $10 each[/quote]
Yeah, they took their entire $19 bargin bin selection and marked it down to $10. There's a bunch of good stuff if you still need Greatest Hits titles.

For PSP I saw Tiger Woods, King Kong, Go Sudoku, Practical Intellgence Quotient, World Championship Poker.
I didn't buy anything; the Superstore in Brampton didn't have anything good. I found a fight in the parking lot more interesting.

when is this sale on till? I might go and get Splinter Cell Chaos Thoery for the 4th time, I kept on trading it to EBGAMES and keep on wanting it again. Anyone know if Metrotown still have Soul Calibur 3 for 10 bucks?

[quote name='GuardianFlash']when is this sale on till? I might go and get Splinter Cell Chaos Thoery for the 4th time, I kept on trading it to EBGAMES and keep on wanting it again. Anyone know if Metrotown still have Soul Calibur 3 for 10 bucks?[/quote]

Interestingly enough, the stores keep restocking with more stuff on sale. Superstore and Loblaws are going through MASSIVE liquidation in their electronics and other departments. Just check around the RFD thread I've linked to a few times and check in at Superstore/Loblaws whenever you're nearby.

[quote name='Lockescythe']does anyone have a list of locations for GTA ones?[/quote]

Check the Superstore website. They have a store locator there. ;)

yeah but people tlak about downtown locations when the superstore website says the only superstore in ontario is in thunder bay.

Its superstore/loblaws right?

well they don'tlist the loblaws ones.

I picked up Tales of Legendia yesterday for $4.88 at the Nanaimo RCSS.

I've been waiting for it to drop in price for a long time, but I didn't expect it to drop that low!

al'Kael;2570263 said:
I picked up Tales of Legendia yesterday for $4.88 at the Nanaimo RCSS.

I've been waiting for it to drop in price for a long time, but I didn't expect it to drop that low!

O.O
I will pay $15 shipped for that game or local pickup for $10.

No, the only other thing that caught my eye was a copy of Half-Life Anthology in a bin for $9.99.

I haven't been back out at Superstory since I bought it and I don't think I'll be able to get back out there any time soon. If I do see another copy at that price, though, I'll pick it up.

bread's done
Back