[Canada]TONS of Amazon.ca Game deals

SOLID deal on Shin Megami Tensei: SJ, for all you old-school RPG fans out there.

Not much else for me. NMH2 is 20$ everywhere else BTW.

[quote name='Opopanax']Holy cow these are good. Also of note is Borderlands for $48.83, and the disc with the first two DLC packs for free.[/QUOTE]

Aroo? What was that? I don't see that deal anywhere...

Thanks, I was waiting for the magic $30 price tag for ME2.

I swear, if all games were $30, I'd have over double the collection!

Everything I want here I ether already have or am just not interested enough to pay even these discounted prices, like Mass Effect 2 (didn't really like the first one) and Super Mario Galaxy 2 (really didn't like the first one).

But Demon's Souls and (especially) Strange Journey are absolute steals. Go for it.

[quote name='ThunderCloud']Episodes from Liberty City 29.99, how good is this price?[/QUOTE]

Average. The DLCs cost 20$ each but most stores seem to sell the disc for 30$ now.

[quote name='MaddogMonty']Average. The DLCs cost 20$ each but most stores seem to sell the disc for 30$ now.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop, VideoGamesPlus, Future Shop and Best Buy sell Episodes from Liberty City for $45-$50 (Xbox 360 and PS3), so $29.99 seems to be a steal. Where have you seen it listed for $30 elsewhere?

[quote name='game_fanatic']Gamestop, VideoGamesPlus, Future Shop and Best Buy sell Episodes from Liberty City for $45-$50 (Xbox 360 and PS3), so $29.99 seems to be a steal. Where have you seen it listed for $30 elsewhere?[/QUOTE]
i bought it for 25US shipped from a CAG here =)

[quote name='helluvagood']i bought it for 25US shipped from a CAG here =)[/QUOTE]

Umm...congrats? The other guy said "stores", so you buying it off a CAG and finding it in a retail store are a little different.

If you're at all interested in getting Bioshock 2, definitely pick up the LE. The best LE I have ever bought, hands down. And I've bought a looot of LEs.

[quote name='FarmhouseMedia']Thanks, I was waiting for the magic $30 price tag for ME2.

I swear, if all games were $30, I'd have over double the collection![/QUOTE]

Careful what you wish for... I think we can all agree all our collective backlogs could already form up a small island to float around the ocean.

[quote name='ThunderCloud']Episodes from Liberty City 29.99, how good is this price?[/QUOTE]

It depends, I just ordered the PS3 version because the stores are still selling it for $49.99

[quote name='kathos']Careful what you wish for... I think we can all agree all our collective backlogs could already form up a small island to float around the ocean.[/QUOTE]

I'm just saying... (or even $40) I remember when Just Cause 2 was coming out, and I thought, for $60? Nah, I'll pass. Then Walmart had it for $40, and I was like, SOLD!

There are a small amount of games I will pay $60 for. A medium amount I'll pay $40 for, and I'll try damn near any game for $30

I've bought and sold over 70 PS3 games now... But my collection usually sits at around 25 games.

bread's done
Back