[Canada] Toys R Us: Blue Dragon - $4.98, Crackdown - $9.91, Forza 2 - $9.98, more

Haha, good thing I didn't buy the Crackdown at Staples last week. $10 is can't miss!

Anyone know if Blue Dragon is any good?

Sorry guys, in hindsight I should have posted this deal here first. I know RFD can ruin a good deal quickly. Live and learn.

Blue Dragon bites...not even worth 5$ really. No story, annoying characters with no personality, and boring throughout.

Any RPG for the 360 right now is better, at least from the 5 that I've completed.

well at least i picked up ddr universe for $10 =/
would have liked either of the two other games posted, but oh well lol

[quote name='afterburn999']damn it i just need one more game worth 8 bucks and i can do the trade 2 + 9.99 promotion and niether of these games are worth 8.[/quote]

there's a whole bin of crap at TRU
mostly crap here, but check out your local one, ya never know

Thank you,
I traded in Crackdown awhile ago but wasn't completely done with the game and wanted to play it again. The Merivale Rd TRU in Ottawa had 2 copies of Crackdown left and 3 Eternal Sonata's. I didn't see Blue Dragon.

[quote name='afterburn999']damn it i just need one more game worth 8 bucks and i can do the trade 2 + 9.99 promotion and niether of these games are worth 8.[/quote]
I saw Alien Syndrome for the Wii at Toy r Us for $7.98. I believe this still has a $8 tiv at EB Games.

Nothing of interest at the Macleod Trail location here in Calgary. I'd kill for Eternal Sonata at that price.

[quote name='halcyon1234']TRU at Markville Mall is also cleaned out by York Region RFDers.[/quote]
Yeah, I usually don't even bother with Markham locations.

Grabbed Crackdown yesterday at the St James Toys R Us. The price on the shelf said $29.xx, but it rang up at $9.91. No sight of Blue Dragon though, sadly.

I paid $20 for Blue Dragon and was adequately pleased. $5 is a fricking steal, that's cheaper than a rental and you can Goozex it if you hate it. Telling people not to buy it is retarded...

I paid $20 for Blue Dragon a while back... and I'm on the fence about whether or not it's a great game. I'd say it's easily worth $5 at least. I enjoyed the combat (mostly), it's just the story didn't do a whole lot to keep me wanting to play.

I'm really tempted to get Eternal Sonata at that price though...

Darn, if only I knew about this sooner. Called all of the Toronto areas and none of them have Blue Dragon. Guess this is one game that won't be added to my backlog. :whistle2:#

[quote name='ragnar14']I paid $20 for Blue Dragon and was adequately pleased. $5 is a fricking steal, that's cheaper than a rental and you can Goozex it if you hate it. Telling people not to buy it is retarded...[/quote]

What's retarded is telling people to buy it!!!! It's just that bad! I spent 30 bucks on it a year ago and it was a pure time sink. But if you find it worthwhile to buy and trade and make a few bucks or w/e go for it. Don't know who would trade or give anything worthwhile for a game like that though.

I spent $40 on Blue Dragon and loved it. But if your going in for the story, don't buy it. I love turn-based combat though, and I thought it was really fun.

I just bought 3 copies of Blue Dragon (my TRU had over 20 left!) I traded them in to future shop for 13.20 each. Future shop had a deal that if you trade in 3 games with a trade value over 10$, they'd give you also give you a coupon for 20$ off Gears 2. I just got Gears 2 for essentially 15$ on release day!:bouncy:

bread's done
Back