[Canada] Toys R Us: Halo 3 Legendary Edition - $34.91

AJD23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
For those who missed out on the deal that Rogers had (not sure how much they were selling their's for, but I remember it being cheaper), Toys R' Us sells the Halo 3 Legendary Edition for $34.91, and we still sell the reg. game alone for $59.99. Not bad for those who haven't gotten it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Confirmed to be $34.99 at Richmond Lansdowne. Tons in stock above the store shelves. Gotta get a CSR to help you.

Also, it's still $34.99 at Rogers Plus stores. For those in the GVR, there's stock at the No. 2 & Blundell store in Richmond, and the 96th Ave & 128th St store in Surrey.

I opted for the Rogers deal, and used 20 star rewards points to knock off another 10 bucks.

Makes it less than half the cost of a brand new regular edition!

Confirmed: but with a side of luck, charm, and a very nice CSR.

I was able to get one from toysrus .com in the US after a bit of calling, waiting, and being transferred. Apparently it might have been a misprint for some stores since they've advertised the legendary pack twice with different photos and descriptions.

After I got mine for $39.99 they took of the cheaper of the two off their website.

they ring up as $89.99 at local stores but advertise for $99.99 on the website...go figure.

[quote name='100xp']Confirmed: but with a side of luck, charm, and a very nice CSR.

I was able to get one from toysrus .com in the US after a bit of calling, waiting, and being transferred. Apparently it might have been a misprint for some stores since they've advertised the legendary pack twice with different photos and descriptions.

After I got mine for $39.99 they took of the cheaper of the two off their website.

they ring up as $89.99 at local stores but advertise for $99.99 on the website...go figure.[/quote]Wow. Stores in Canada have been trying to get rid of them for ages now >_> $49.99 is our regular price for it these days

bread's done
Back