[Canada] TRU Rogue Galaxy $9.99! (ps2)

That's an awesome price! I'll pick this up if I drive by a TRU any time soon.... but considering I never do, I probably wont. That is a sweeeet price though! I might just have to go and make a trip for this...

[quote name='neksus']So it's a good game, huh?
Maybe I'll pick it up :)
For $10 you can't really go wrong for an RPG.[/quote]

Please do. You'll thank me later. :p

I might this as a gift for someone (I got it when it first came out), but I need to make sure I'll even be seeing them this summer. I hope it doesn't disappear too quickly.

Thanks, I picked up a copy in the afternoon. Great deal, finally able to pick up this game! :) Apparently it's a final sale or something too.

Screw you. Now I have to go buy it even though I decided a year ago I wasn't going to bother and I have about 40 other PS1/PS2 games on backlog. THANKS A LOT! :(

I snagged a copy. The price tag wasn't updated even though I saw several other PS2 games with the CLEARANCE 9.91 sign. It scanned at the clearance price, though.

You can pretty much forget about this if you're in Edmonton; I called all three Toys R Us in town, and they all said they were out of stock.

[quote name='Zing']I snagged a copy. The price tag wasn't updated even though I saw several other PS2 games with the CLEARANCE 9.91 sign. It scanned at the clearance price, though.[/QUOTE]

how about a list of those clearance items?

There were about 12 copies at Carrefour Laval. Well...11 now :p
Didn't see other PS2 games at 9.91 though.
This is a great deal when I think I almost bought it when walmart had it on sale for 37.83 (something like that).
Thanks!

[quote name='q123']You can pretty much forget about this if you're in Edmonton; I called all three Toys R Us in town, and they all said they were out of stock.[/quote]Thanks for saving us the time. :)

If anyone in the Kanata area has been looking for Rogue Galaxy on sale the Sittsville independent grocery has 2 copies in a bargain bin in the electronic section for $14.99.
It's located in the 50% off bargain bin in the electronics section to the right of the cash not the big one in front of the cash. It scans at 29.99 but the cashier will manually adjust it to the clearance price. I looked at TRU on Merivale rd they didn't have any in stock, I'm happy to have found it for a low price at least.

not sure how much much of a "deal" this is but at the victoria BC toys R us I saw Lumines Plus for $4.91. I bought it , and unfortunately I think the original PSP version is better with smoother transitions between stages and shorter load times.

I made a thread about the $5 Lumines a while ago. It's a bargain IMO ;) Also while trolling around random TRUs looking for Rouge Galaxy I picked up Shiren the Wanderer and Gurumin for $20 each. Perhaps those deals aren't for everybody, but the point is it's worth checking out TRU, stuff is on sale :)

I'm really late on this one, but thanks for posting the deal, at 10 bucks I couldn't resist. I remember when the game was about 50 dollars when it first came out. Crazy.

[quote name='TronB']I'm really late on this one, but thanks for posting the deal, at 10 bucks I couldn't resist. I remember when the game was about 50 dollars when it first came out. Crazy.[/quote]

most games come out at 50$... lol.

it was 1-2 weeks back, I called like 4 TRU in Toronto, none had it.

[quote name='iLLuSioNS']most games come out at 50$... lol.

it was 1-2 weeks back, I called like 4 TRU in Toronto, none had it.[/quote]

It may have to do with me not buying games when they first come out, but for the PS2 games that I did buy on release, only a few have been at the $50 mark.

Try calling the Toys R Us at Cedarbrae mall (in Scarborough). That's where I got mine (yesterday...), they might have mentioned having more copies at the back.

[quote name='TronB']It may have to do with me not buying games when they first come out, but for the PS2 games that I did buy on release, only a few have been at the $50 mark.

Try calling the Toys R Us at Cedarbrae mall (in Scarborough). That's where I got mine (yesterday...), they might have mentioned having more copies at the back.[/quote]

hmm... i swear i called them before, and they said they dont have it, I shall try again?!

[quote name='HyperD']not sure how much much of a "deal" this is but at the victoria BC toys R us I saw Lumines Plus for $4.91. I bought it , and unfortunately I think the original PSP version is better with smoother transitions between stages and shorter load times.[/quote]

I bought a copy of it from that very same toys r us just a few weeks ago. Pretty good deal if you ask me!

In relation to calling TrU, I find in Toronto they are a bunch of knobs. The Yonge and Steeles store had 3 copies, even though they said they had none. The Richmond Hill store said they had no copies of FFXII, and lo and behold, three copies, clear as day on the shelf. If it's not too far out of the way, I say just go.

I didn't realize anyone still wanted this game or I might have bought up the remaining copies at the my store.

I saw Mega Man ZX Advent for 14.91 and The World Ends With You for 19.91 at the TRU here. Pretty solid purchases right there.

The World Ends With You is one sale? Dammit. I was just at TRU about an hour ago and didn't bother to check. Although they only had one lonely copy about a month ago, so it is probably long gone.

My store did have three copies of Rogue Galaxy, though. And they are STILL marked $20. I didn't buy them, but I think I will stop by again in an hour and pick them up along with TWEWY if they have it. I live literally one block away from the mall so it's no big deal to ride my bike over.

Well, I went and nabbed the last three copies. I also checked for The World Ends With You, but they had none. I asked the guy and he checked the computer. I mentioned that I thought it was clearance. The computer showed none in stock and as "discontinued". However, he said it wasn't clearanced and I could see on the screen that it was still marked as $39.99.

I seriously saw it again at my TRU last night when i was there. I would have picked it up for someone, but my funds are too low at the moment for any favors.

[quote name='Bamm']I seriously saw it again at my TRU last night when i was there. I would have picked it up for someone, but my funds are too low at the moment for any favors.[/QUOTE]

Errrr. You could not afford $9.99 plus tax? :(

If someone has picked up an extra copy of RG, plz PM me!!

[quote name='danthemightyone']Errrr. You could not afford $9.99 plus tax? :(

If someone has picked up an extra copy of RG, plz PM me!![/quote]

19.91 plus tax, like I said in my first post.

[quote name='Bamm']19.91 plus tax, like I said in my first post.[/QUOTE]

tell them to call their corporate office.... it should be 9.99

bread's done
Back