[Canada] Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth 19.99 - Rogers

Arcturian

CAGiversary!
Howdy,
Just a few deals on new PSP games at Rogers.

Deals For Sure:

Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth - PSP - 19.99 (Kinda rare+39.99 elsewhere)
Aedis Eclipse - PSP - 34.99

Maybe Deals?:

Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai - PSP - 19.99
Tokobot - 19.99 - PSP
Marvel Nemesis - PSP - 19.99

A somewhat unreleated bump.

I picked up Valkyrie Profile 2 for $19.99 at London Drugs. It scanned up as $30 at the till though, so it could be an error. It's still $35~$40 everywhere else.

How did you PM? I don't think it's printed anywhere and I haven't been able to find any Lenneth's at Rogers. So I'd love to copy you ;)

[quote name='ragnar14']A somewhat unreleated bump.

I picked up Valkyrie Profile 2 for $19.99 at London Drugs. It scanned up as $30 at the till though, so it could be an error. It's still $35~$40 everywhere else.[/QUOTE]

Damn..wish my London Drugs here sold games, but alas it's not..and the game is still 39.99 at most places...hmm..could've been a pricing error, but still nice find.

[quote name='ragnar14']How did you PM? I don't think it's printed anywhere and I haven't been able to find any Lenneth's at Rogers. So I'd love to copy you ;)[/quote] I was at FS and just saw it on display for full price ($40) and remembered this thread. So then I took the game to Customer Service and told them about it. After about 10 minutes to look for the closest Rogers in the phonebook (about 5 minutes away) they had them in stock and I got an extra 10% off. Score!

It never hurts to ask.

And I didn't even go to that Rogers to find out if they even had Lenneth on their computers or not. :)

[quote name='poiuiu']I was at FS and just saw it on display for full price ($40) and remembered this thread. So then I took the game to Customer Service and told them about it. After about 10 minutes to look for the closest Rogers in the phonebook (about 5 minutes away) they had them in stock and I got an extra 10% off. Score!

It never hurts to ask.

And I didn't even go to that Rogers to find out if they even had Lenneth on their computers or not. :)[/QUOTE]

Wow..nice Futureshop CS rep, usually they're pricks about it, and only request that you bring a flyer or they won't honour it.

[quote name='ragnar14']A somewhat unreleated bump.

I picked up Valkyrie Profile 2 for $19.99 at London Drugs. It scanned up as $30 at the till though, so it could be an error. It's still $35~$40 everywhere else.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads-up. Just picked up the last copy of Valkyrie Profile 2 at London Drugs here in Lethbridge, AB. It was marked at $64.99 but scanned in at $30.

Out of curiosity, how did you get it for $19.99?

It had little red sale sticker on it that said $19.99. I didn't have to do anything special, they scanned it and saw an incorrect price and corrected it :)

[quote name='poiuiu']I was at FS and just saw it on display for full price ($40) and remembered this thread. So then I took the game to Customer Service and told them about it. After about 10 minutes to look for the closest Rogers in the phonebook (about 5 minutes away) they had them in stock and I got an extra 10% off. Score!

It never hurts to ask.

And I didn't even go to that Rogers to find out if they even had Lenneth on their computers or not. :)[/quote]

Damn, there's no way I can get that to work. That's a really lucky CS rep to find in the first place, and I know all the nearby Rogers are out of stock.

Thx for the heads up to the guy who saw Valykrie Profile 2 on sale at London Drugs, didn't know that London Drugs has a huge clearance game bin for 19.99 and down, which had Valkyrie Profile 2 in it. I bought the last "sealed" one at the Kingsway and Royal Oak London Drugs, after searching at 5 nearby London Drugs in the Vancouver and Burnaby area. There was one left, but the packaging looked like it was tampered with. The LD clerks told me that this game is being discontinued, so far all those Van peeps out there, hound your London Drugs, as VP 2 is going to be a "rare" game soon.

[quote name='Amankhan']Thanks for the heads-up. Just picked up the last copy of Valkyrie Profile 2 at London Drugs here in Lethbridge, AB. It was marked at $64.99 but scanned in at $30.

Out of curiosity, how did you get it for $19.99?[/quote] Same here, it was priced at $29.99 in Delta, BC. I even asked them to double check in their computer, but it still came out to be $29.99.

Just came back from London Drugs to check for VP2, the guy said they had 3 in stock on the computers but he couldn't find any...the price was $29.99 though. If it really is discontinued $29.99 is a good deal I guess. I think EB sells it for $39.99...I'd really like it for $19.99 though. I'll check other LD's for it. :lol:

bread's done
Back