[Canada] Wal-mart GameCube bundle w/Paper Mario - $70

Skardee

CAGiversary!
I know there isn't a huge market anymore for GameCubes, but I was kind of surprised to see a new bundle (or at least one that I'd never heard of) on the shelves. Everything new, of course, and the Cube is platinum. Not sure whether TTYD is PC or black label.

Probably not a hot deal or anything, but I thought I'd bring it up!
And the price tag said "$70.00". Not a typical W-M price!

Now all you have to do is get another one, grab some duct tape (8 bucks) and you'll have yourself a Wii equivalent. :D

PS: I'm kidding obviously.

I actually mentioned these in another thread last night. Wal-Mart has had these since January. My Wal-Mart had a pile of them, but are now down to only 6 or 7. I think once these are gone, that will be it for CG hardware. It's the only place you can still find it new.

I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could find out whether the Mario game is a Player's Choice release or the original release.

Chances are it's a Player's Choice copy, since I assume they release those when they sell a million copies and run out of the original version. The only way to find out would be toopen the box in the store. I am not sure Wal-Mart would be happy with that. There's also a chance that the game doesn't come in the usual plastic clamshell, and instead has the manual and disc packaged in with the system's manual and such. I don't plan on buying one, so I am not much help :)

Don't know if this is a good deal or not but I was at my Zellers in Comox, BC yesterday and they had Gamecubes for $49.99 Clearance without any games though.

bread's done
Back