[CANADA]WalMart matching US Flyers(YMMV?)

peterjsparks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The WalMart here in Sarnia, ON has started matching prices in ANY flyer including ones from the States. This very-well could be a localized thing because we're right on the border and with the strong dollar,they want to keep shoppers here in Canada, but with such an opportunity it might be worth checking at your local WalMart. Standard matching rules apply - product must be identical, the flyer must be present and the dates have to be valid. I don't know if online deals/printouts work so you guys further away from the border might have a tough time with this, but those of you who get all the US ads like I do might be able to go to town. I PM'ed MLB Power Pros for $20 no questions asked and I know people have been matching everything from iPods to diapers and saving major cash! For example: Kroger in the States had a sale on 10 bags of Kraft shredded cheese for $10 - it's $3.99 apiece here and they matched it instantly. If the dollar stays strong, this could be huge! Give it a try at your local WalMart and see what happens. there's nothing to lose.

Good Luck!

I don't either but if they do print outs, Wal-Mart USA has a killer 360 deal.

$400 for Premium 360 + Forza 2 + Marvel Ultimate Alliance + choice of one game (pick from a list that includes basically the best games on the system) + extra wireless controller + 360 messenger bag

[quote name='Firestorm']I don't either but if they do print outs, Wal-Mart USA has a killer 360 deal.

$400 for Premium 360 + Forza 2 + Marvel Ultimate Alliance + choice of one game (pick from a list that includes basically the best games on the system) + extra wireless controller + 360 messenger bag[/quote]

:lol: HOLY CRA*.........

Go ahead and try it, but since deal is so ymmv, i wouldn't be surprised if they turned you down even if there was a huge sign advertising it right next to them.

All Walmart deals are usually YMMV as it varies from Region. But happy hunting, it would save me a trip to the USA once in awhile

[quote name='Gamepro']Yeah if anything price matching dairy products would be best, Canadians get SO ripped off :([/QUOTE]

Our dairy regulations are much more strict than the States'. No growth hormones in our milk.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Our dairy regulations are much more strict than the States'. No cancer causing growth hormones in our milk.[/quote]

FIXED!

bread's done
Back