[Canada] Win Every Hour Contest

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I'm putting this here because it's only open to Canadians and I think most of us mostly just check this forum considering the Contests board is usually American only.

Anyway, Win Every Hour is a contest by Microsoft and Pepsi. They give away a free item per hour. 12 Xbox 360s, 1 40" LCD HDTV, 2 Portable DVD Players, 1 or 2 MP3 players, and the rest of the hours are 360 accessory packs.

You can get a Non Purchase Code once every hour by completing a very short survey: http://wineveryhour.ca/NPN.asp?l=e

You then enter it on the main page and choose what hour you want to enter the code for. If you keep trying, you might win. RedFlagDeals has a bunch of winners already =) I've been trying for a while but no luck yet!

NPNs: http://wineveryhour.ca/NPN.asp?l=e
Main Page: http://wineveryhour.ca/Main.asp?l=e
RedFlagDeals topic: http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345180

From what I have heard the winning emails are instantaneous. Although they apparently take longer on weekends. Don't forget you can win a prize if no on claims it so it could be a few days after the draw.

Good Luck

[quote name='Firestorm']Xbox 360s will be shipped out by the end of November according to an e-mail reply an RFDer got.[/quote]

Sweet! But how bout the game that comes with it? Just hope mine arrives be4 xmas.

[quote name='supergrover99']From what I have heard the winning emails are instantaneous. Although they apparently take longer on weekends. Don't forget you can win a prize if no on claims it so it could be a few days after the draw.

Good Luck[/quote]
I think us NPN guys dont get to be part of the redraws since are codes are only active for 24hours.....

[quote name='Underfoot']I think us NPN guys dont get to be part of the redraws since are codes are only active for 24hours.....[/quote]

Nope many RFDers have won through a re-draw using NPNs.

How long DOES it take for that Final Verification email to arrive anyways? (Yes, it says up to three days, but still curious.)
Oh... 15 PINs, 2 days. 2 on the first and then... Well... But on dialup, it took several hours total to get that idiotic Flash thing to load up the contest site and then get through it.

Just won the racing wheel and the wireless headset. For the last 10 days I enter in atlest 12 pins for the 360 and one time I enter for the racing wheel I get it:D I wanted to resell the 360 but with Forza coming out Im gunna use the S out of the racing wheel.

Congrats Underfoot!

I am just about to crack 300 pins and still nada lol....Firestorm I know you won before 200 pins send some good lucks my way! lol

Well, 185 pins on my account. For one weekend I was also playing on my brother/mom/dad/cousin/cousin/aunt's account. I almot went nuts so I reverted back to just me and my dad's account, then I gave up on that and just did my account >_>;;

I know a few people have asked about the mathematical question they ask you if you win. It was a simple "add/divide/subtrack =" type of question. Does anyone know when they will start shipping out the 360 and Racing Wheel...since I know the Raceing Wheel is being made to be used on Forza and Forza is not out for awhile.

[quote name='supergrover99']Underfoot do they phone you or is it all done by email?[/quote]
They asked for a phone number but so far everything is done by email. They sent the comfermation saying that I won and my name is on the win list. Im guessing they only call if the package gets lost or something along those lines.

The only extension I've been using for this is the Auto Copy extension (it automatically copies highlighted text to the clipboard in either Firefox or Thunderbird) which really doesn't do a whole lot to automate things. I've seen scripting mentioned in the RFD thread a few times, but I'm not too sure how they'd get around the security codes.

Thanks to Firestorm for posting about this contest here, by the way. I don't think I would've noticed it at all this year if it hadn't been for stumbling onto this thread a couple of weeks ago :)

Wish I caught this one earlier. :/ So, these NPNs, I can only use them for one entry right? After I redeem them do they become unusable? Also, can you enter multiple times on the same drawing hour?

You can enter as many times you want for a particular draw, but each pin can only be used once. Also, the NPN pins expire if unused after 24 hours, so keep that in mind if you're stockpiling for a big pin dump :) The nice thing with the system this year though is that you can enter pins for any draw in the next 24 hours, which effectively allows you to get up to 47 (I think it's 47) hours worth of pins into a particular draw if you forego sleep and sanity.

Grats! What was your method? Did you put at least one entry in every 360 draw, or did you save up all your pins for the day and dump them in one draw?

Thanks BOB!

I spread out the pins. I tried a "one pin dump" (about 50 pins) and didn't win anything. After that I just used 1-2 pins in as many draws as possible. I have heard that the success rate is better when you spread out the pins because you also can win from a re-draw if the prize remains unclaimed.

GOOD LUCK I hope you win something too ;)

[quote name='supergrover99']Thanks BOB!

I spread out the pins. I tried one pin dump (about 50 pins) and didn't win anything. After that I just used 1-2 pins in as many draws as possible. I have heard a better success rate when you spread out the pins because you also can win from a re-draw if the prize remains unclaimed.

GOOD LUCK I hope you win something too ;)[/QUOTE]

:) Thanks, I wish I could have participated earlier than the last week. I'm not expecting much, but I appreciate the tip! Enjoy your new console whenever you get it!

Hey Guys, I know this is off topic but if u win a 360 rent the games from this company i saved alot of money gameaccess.ca and getgames.ca suk take too long to get games u want

That service suks I'm using a better one called
UltraGames101
www.ultragames101.com

I got my games like in 2 days and pretty much the speed never changes.
And on top of that when I want any game for 360 they send it!
Unlike the previous service I used with getgames and gameaccess they would say the games i want our out of stock? but ultragames always has the game u want in stock no matter which title for which system

So I highly recommend you guys to use this service its worth my money and its better to try before u buy.
Oh and when u rent a game out and say if u want it... u can click keep it and they charge you a really cheap used price
cheaper then ebgames

just letting u guys know how to save money

later
viperpack

The spam policy is I find who spammed and place my foot up their ass. Back on topic, has anybody else given up? I feel like I'll never win.

I've been making sure I enter at least one time for each xbox 360 draw over the weekend. I hope I win, school is getting too busy to keep this up.
I can't imagine trying this over a few months...

[quote name='TheBigBoi']The spam policy is I find who spammed and place my foot up their ass. Back on topic, has anybody else given up? I feel like I'll never win.[/quote]
As soon as you stop caring is when you win. I was so burnt out of entering in PINS then I check my email the next day not even thinking about contest and BAM! Winner of the race wheel and mic.

[quote name='Underfoot']As soon as you stop caring is when you win. I was so burnt out of entering in PINS then I check my email the next day not even thinking about contest and BAM! Winner of the race wheel and mic.[/quote]

Holy crap! i just realized you live in Ladner too. small world.

It seems the Xbox 360 will come with Project Gotham Racing 2 and Forza 2 faceplate because Forza got delayed. Forza 2 will be shipped to us later once it's released. Whether or not it's the Holiday Bundle is unknown.

They're shipping them this week and it will be through "Same Day Courier" through Purolator.

[quote name='Thedarkhorse']Holy crap! i just realized you live in Ladner too. small world.[/quote]
Small world indeed. I jsut moved here from Alaska. I thought I was moving away from the snow and ice :O

[quote name='Underfoot']Small world indeed. I jsut moved here from Alaska. I thought I was moving away from the snow and ice :O[/quote]
indeed

The contest is almost over, how many times did you enter without winning?

By the end I should be at around 195, unless the miracle happens in the next few hours.

[quote name='Underfoot']Only 4 drawing left :O I hope they start sending out the prizes soon. Knowing Canada Post though nothing will be showing up till after the new year...[/quote]
They supposedly sent 'em out November 27th. I expect something on Monday =P Well, 360s anyway. Accessory packs have not been shipped yet.

Where are they shipping from? If you won something do you gotta go to them to pick it up if they live near you?

[quote name='Spades22']Where are they shipping from? If you won something do you gotta go to them to pick it up if they live near you?[/quote]

Winnipeg. They're shipping by Canada Post. If someone's home, they'll give it to you. If not, you'll get a little note on your door that you have to bring to the nearest Canada Post place and pick it up yourself.

Did you win? Contest is over in one hour.

bread's done
Back