[Canada + World] GAME: Valkyria Chronicles - $44.98 CAD (£24.93) shipped

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Saw this on the UK regional board and noticed they ship worldwide. It's $44.98 CAD shipped to Canada according to Google. $36.91 USD for the US.

Just convert £24.93 to your currency =p £19.98 in UK and €26.49 (£22.93) for the rest of Europe.

People need to buy this game. To promote ingenuity and taking chances in the industry, something we see less and less. Kotaku recently reported the sales numbers for the game and it was quite, quite low. Certainly lower than the game is worth.

Take a chance on it people!

pre-order mine via amazon.ca with coupon. haven't open yet, but i know it is something that I wont be disappointed for sure.

I saw the trailer from jap game play in the summer, and couldn't believe it was released in NA soon after that, was very impressed by the game play.

[quote name='Rocky071']People need to buy this game. To promote ingenuity and taking chances in the industry, something we see less and less. Kotaku recently reported the sales numbers for the game and it was quite, quite low. Certainly lower than the game is worth.

Take a chance on it people![/quote]

I bought the game at walmart a few weeks ago, but it was IMPOSSIBLE to find. I think the numbers are so low because no one wanted to stock it.

I would but I just don't like turn based strategy games. If I could find it for 30 shipped I'd take the chance on it but not before then.

I will buy games I think I will like just to support the idea but I have yet to find a turn based strategy game I'm any good at so it takes the fun down a couple notches.

Not sure it's really a good deal. You're very likely to get duty fees on top of that price which would bring the price close to what you would pay here. Also, for those that are into trading games afterward, you might not be able to trade it back to EBGames or Microplay as they scan games to give you the price. I've had them refuse games because they didn't register in the system.

Yeah I think I'm just gonna stick with my Amazon order, which came to $49.71 (10% off "new customer" coupon). Sure it's not in stock right now, but I have plenty of other games to play before it eventually arrives.

[quote name='Ren01']I bought the game at walmart a few weeks ago, but it was IMPOSSIBLE to find. I think the numbers are so low because no one wanted to stock it.[/quote]
I found it everywhere at first, and then a month later, it had disappeared completely. You're probably right on that one.

I've been pretty active in the video game purchasing realm ever since the start of November and I have yet to see this game once...

It's a good pickup to whoever doesn't already have it and wants it, I read somewhere that they didn't print too many, maybe that's the reason it's impossible to find. Hell I have jocks coming into my store grabbing Madden/Tiger Woods/Need for Speed Undercover and VC and proudly proclaiming; "yeah baby found it, loved the demo it's so sick yo!".

yea but those are a good deal more expensive than the game.co.uk one. 28 pounds works out to about 50$ and add S/H and it's not really a deal.

yeah if anybody can find this for a great deal post

loved the demo and the art style is great plus had very good reviews

bread's done
Back