[Canada] World of Warcraft at Wal-mart (YMMV?)

Skardee

CAGiversary!
I don't know if this is old news or not, but Wal-mart has the WoW 60 day game cards for $29.83 as opposed to $39.99 everywhere else. It's a pretty good savings! This isn't a sale anything, but something I noticed (getting into the game now).

Also, I saw the WoW BattleChest (WoW + Burning Crusade) for $40 at Wal-mart where as it's $50 everywhere else. Best Buy has Burning Crusade for $35, so I'm led to believe that you can just get the original for $5 and maybe even give it to a friend or something.

Don't know if anyone here plays WoW, but just a heads up!

[quote name='Kekumba']Haha.. never got into WoW, don't plan on doing so anytime soon.[/quote]

great idea! WoW is one of the reasons I know so many sleep deprived/zombie people.

lol i still play.... but anyways its because of walmarts matching the US prices lately.... so its not a sale or anything just walmart doing their thing.

[quote name='nonrandomhero']lol i still play.... but anyways its because of walmarts matching the US prices lately.... so its not a sale or anything just walmart doing their thing.[/quote]

Well actually, I saw the game cards for this price in October of last year (I bought one actually)!

[quote name='bullets898']great idea! WoW is one of the reasons I know so many sleep deprived/zombie people.[/quote]

Burning Crusade is $19.98 at walmart- 30-35 everywhere else. The sticker might say $48 but it's an error.

bread's done
Back