[Canada] YMMV: Best Buy GBA Clearance (2 for $10)

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
This may be a local store deal or not, but the Best Buy in Vancouver was MEGA blowing out their GBA section. 2 for $10. Incredible deal. The games were in plastic bins by the cashier because they were too lazy to make new labels and they wanted people to impulse buy them.

I grabbed

- Super Mario Advance
- Super Mario Advance 2
- Super Mario Advance 3
- Super Mario Advance 4
- F-zero Legends
- Zelda: Link to the Past
- Mario and Luigi
- Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon (!!!)

They also had Sigma Star Saga and Unreal Tournament 2 for Xbox there. I checked out their GBA section before and it was completely gone except for one or two games. I guess they're getting rid of everything.

Check your Best Buy's, you might get lucky.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7304772&postcount=511

From two days ago so good luck, didn't notice it 'til now =(

Dammit all. I was at work today and there's a Best Buy right next to me. Hopefully something will still be there on Wednesday (off tomorrow).

Damn, missed that. Which Best Buy did you go to? The one on Granville? I got a bunch of $3 Xbox games in a similar deal a few months ago (bins by the cash desk).

[quote name='Firestorm']http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7304772&postcount=511

From two days ago so good luck, didn't notice it 'til now =([/quote]

I checked the Cambie BB the day after he mentioned that (yesterday), they still had the little bin, but it didn't have anything even worth $5 in it (except 1 Sigma Star Saga). Unless you want old GBA Videos it's not worth going :p

The deal looked very YMMV, it was just a store basket with a computer printed price sign on it. I'd be suprised if ANY other BB's are doing this.

[quote name='ragnar14']I checked the Cambie BB the day after he mentioned that (yesterday), they still had the little bin, but it didn't have anything even worth $5 in it (except 1 Sigma Star Saga). Unless you want old GBA Videos it's not worth going :p

The deal looked very YMMV, it was just a store basket with a computer printed price sign on it. I'd be suprised if ANY other BB's are doing this.[/quote]yea i had a feeling that BB had been raided already so i didn't bother checking it out, any luck with richmond guys?

The cambie BB had mario and luigi but it was up by the cash in a bin marker 2 for $10. It had copies yesterday, but i didnt see this posted till today or i would have picked them up. but i already had it so i passed. they also had fable in the bin too.

[quote name='poiuiu']The closest BestBuy I have in an hour and half away. ;_;[/quote]

The closest best buy to me is a half hour drive, followed by 1 1/2 hour ferry ride followed by how ever far Best Buy is from Twassen ferry terminal lol

[quote name='magiic']The closest best buy to me is a half hour drive, followed by 1 1/2 hour ferry ride followed by how ever far Best Buy is from Twassen ferry terminal lol[/quote]

XD that's one thing I always say when I'm in Victoria... "I'd love to live here, except there's no Best Buy." :lol:

[quote name='magiic']The closest best buy to me is a half hour drive, followed by 1 1/2 hour ferry ride followed by how ever far Best Buy is from Twassen ferry terminal lol[/quote]
You win. You out-patheticked me. :p

But like you at least I have a Futureshop hanging around when I need it.

Wow...didn't know you guys wanted some games from BB when the Mario games clearanced. I remember I was at BB about 2 weeks ago at the New West one, and saw a bin full of Mario GBA games on clearance, but since I owned all the games, just passed by them.

Went by yesterday. GBA had those kiddy games and videos. 2 copies of Marvel UA (atrocious reviews), 1 Tony Hawk Downhill Jam, 1 Sigma Star, 2 Meet the Robinsons.

XBOX: Ghost Recon, 50 Cent Bulletproof, Unreal Tournament, 1 Fable, Burnout 3 Takedown.

If anyone picked up Mystery Dungeon Red and still has it sealed, I'd love to trade you for a sealed GBA game (or other game or just buy it outright). I have Tales of Phantasia sealed. Please PM me. Thanks, Dane.

bread's done
Back