[Canada] Zellers: 20% off all Wii, 360, PS3 games

Haha, that's the thread that I started over at RedFlagDeals yesterday - sorry for forgetting to post it here too, totally my bad! I managed to snag Uncharted for $48 plus tax, which is pretty decent I thought. Some of their prices are a little too high to begin with, but there are some good deals too - Ratchet & Clank and Folk-lore for PS3 are the same price as Uncharted, that is $48. :)

[quote name='Azumangaman']Can anybody confirm this?
If so, thats hot.[/quote]

SPC WILL NOT STACK!
it will not work on electronics!

Just a quick note to say that I live in Brandon, MB, and can confirm that this sale is going on. However, many people in the RedFlagDeals thread have mentioned that in several BC and Ontario locations the sale is not on, so please keep that in mind. Hopefully some other people can get some deals, and hopefully this sale isn't only limited to Manitoba!

[quote name='GuardianFlash']the last time I was at Zellers, they new Xbox 360 games were pretty expensive. Now sure how much I would save with this 20% off.[/quote]

Same, most were 69.99. However, if you think about it, you are at least exempt from paying tax (13%) + 7% of the purchase price. So if you really, really, want to play a new game that you can not wait for, then this is a very fire deal.

zellers in ontario had most games 20% more expensive anyway.

couldn't find SSX wii at futureshop for the $19.99 deal this week, so i went to zellers and it was $64.99 rofl. i've never even seen any wii game that high before.

Any idea if this would work for the Guitar Hero 3 bundle for 360?
(Assuming there are any in the country on the shelves)

I called Zellers yesterday and the guy told be the sale would start on this saturday (Jan 11th) here in Quebec. "All games will be 20% off." he said. Hopefully all new gen games will be on sale...

[quote name='Zeitgeist']Any idea if this would work for the Guitar Hero 3 bundle for 360?
(Assuming there are any in the country on the shelves)[/quote]

I'll get back to you on this later. I'm going after work and I'm crossing my fingers that they'll have it....

Went to the Brentwood Mall and Metrotown Zellers today, didn't see any signs...I was thinking about getting Metroid Prime 3 for $40 with this deal, but it appears that Zellers is charging $60 for the game. :bomb:

I went last night, but they had nothing. It doesn't help that my Zellers only prices like 10 of their games...

At least I had more success at EB. They had Call of Juarez for $9.99 still. :D

bread's done
Back