[Canada] Zellers - All XBOX, GC, GBA, PS2 games $10 off, no exceptions!

Arcturian

CAGiversary!
Man, this deal is awesome. I have no idea what is going on at Zellers but literally every XBOX, GC, GBA, PS2 game is 10 bucks off. They must be clearing out all last-gen stuff. This means 19.99 games are 10 bucks, ya-hoo. Also, a wicked time to pick up those games that never go down in price (Nintendo first party titles, Square games etc). Even stuff like Taiko, Singstar, and (I assume) Guitar Hero would be 10 bucks off too..
It is in their flyer.

Many player's choice/greatest hits/etcetera games are 19.99 and under and have 8 tiv at EB. For example, plenty of GC player's choice are 8tiv such as MGS: Twin Snakes.

I hit Oakridge, I think they hid like half their PS2 games. Some things were oddly gone, and some things you'd think would be gone be were still there.
Their GBA selection was half decent though, I picked up Final Fantasy 6 for $30. Some of the player's choice titles were pretty tempting @ $15, I already had most of them though.

once i figure out the $8 TiV games i'll probably hit up oakridge to see what they have, or i guess i could go downstairs to the eb and ask'em which gc games have a $8+ TiV

I hit up Zellers in Maple Ridge and the guy told me it was a misprint, that it was supposed to be 10% off (but he would honor it anyway). Regardless, almost all of the good games that are $19.95 everywhere else, were $29.95 at Zellers so even with the $10 off it was a horrible deal. Hopefully you guys have a better experience.

Wow, a misprint? How many misprints can Zellers make?

I'm still angry about their 2 for 40 misprint, even if it was to be just Zelda on Wii and GCN for 40. I would have been happy with just that.

[quote name='Griptor']Wow, a misprint? How many misprints can Zellers make?

I'm still angry about their 2 for 40 misprint, even if it was to be just Zelda on Wii and GCN for 40. I would have been happy with just that.[/quote]

Yeah I went to BB/FS to try to PM that 2/40 deal (I only wanted Zelda too) and they spent a long time checking the flyer online, then told me it was a misprint.

I went and looked around at Zellers but they had the sign about the misprint and most of the game's were $10 more expensive then Walmart, with a really bad selection.

If it's anything like it used to be, technically I think they actually promise to price match their own flyer prices accidentally- notification or no. Their price match policy in the flyer says if you find a lower advertised price for a local retailer that has it in stock, they'll match the price. Nothing about misprints, or it having to be a not-zellers store or anything.

I think it's a misprint too... at Amherst Zellers.. just about all the games are 29.99... and in the display case they had a drop down sticker thingee... that said "10% off all Gamecube, GBA, Ps2 and xbox games" ..... couldn't find anything mentioning 10.00 off.

Agh. Zellers has Sonic Gems Collection for $19. $9 for it would be so awesome. But the notice for the correction is basically right under the rack with the game =(

[quote name='jonkaho']if its sounds like a good deal at Zellers, its probally a misprint! :lol:[/quote]

definately seems to be the trend.

[quote name='Firestorm']Agh. Zellers has Sonic Gems Collection for $19. $9 for it would be so awesome. But the notice for the correction is basically right under the rack with the game =([/quote]*removes notice* :applause:

bread's done
Back