Canon EOS Rebel T3i 600D DSLR w/ Lens (Like New) | $409.66 FSSS/Prime @ Amazon

AZR43L

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
AMAZON WAREHOUSE DEAL: Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera and DIGIC 4 Imaging with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens for $409.66 (Like New)

Any CAGs interested in photography? :mrgreen:

This is an excellent beginners dslr and a great camera all around. I've been scoping the prices for this camera for a while now and this is the absolute lowest I could find it for (even on craigslist. Its also $499 in trade in value on Amazon, which should say something). Its an even better deal for those who live in Amazon-tax free states.
It was up yesterday at this price and sold about 50 in a few hours. After that it boosted back up to $544 and just hit $409 again.

UPDATE: I guess its back up to $544.55. If you missed out just save it in your cart and check back from time to time. It just might lower again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GBAstar']So what you're saying is $409 could be turned into $499 AZ credit?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but that would suck for everyone that actually wants the camera.....I actually thought that was the reason why they boosted it to 544.

I'm already in hot water with Amazon.

Last thing I'm going to do is buy something like this and then trade it in on the same account.

Besides I bought a Sony Alpha SLT A35 from Sears a month ago for $219.xx and it works fine for what my girlfriend and I wanted.

This is a good deal though.

[quote name='GBAstar']I'm already in hot water with Amazon.

Last thing I'm going to do is buy something like this and then trade it in on the same account.

Besides I bought a Sony Alpha SLT A35 from Sears a month ago for $219.xx and it works fine for what my girlfriend and I wanted.

This is a good deal though.[/QUOTE]

Wow, thats actually a fantastic deal. I needed one with a vari angle LCD so it wouldn't have been for me but great find.

bread's done
Back