Can't buy off anything off PSN!

Thongsy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
I was trying to buy Tekken 5: DR and Super Puzzle Fighter and every time I try to add funds to my wallet it kept saying card information invalid. I tried this with several different cards, several different times. I have called the customer support and they just claim it was my card was the problem when it wasn't since there are several holds on it for one dollar from the PSN. Has anybody else encounter this and resolve it? I would like to download those games. Thanks for the help. If not, does one know where to buy a PSN card?

Well, the story is, Sony will charge $1 initially to the card, to make sure it's valid and goes through (kind of like how ebay and other services make sure something is valid). I'm thinking your credit card company (or whoever you have a credit card by) may not be accepting the transaction or something (I had a friend who just got XBL and tried to get his credit card working, but his bank thought it was a scam or something, but he got it straightened out with a call to his bank). That's usually the big issue, the credit card company.

I'll copy and paste a post what one of my friends said, who had issues:
Honestly....I'm about ready to choke a bitch.

I'm attempting to purchase SuperStarDust via the PSN store....and it keeps kicking me out saying my credit card information "is not valid".

So after doing a quick search on the PS forums....I discovered that your billing information has to EXACTLY match the info the credit card company has....so I spent 30 ****in' minutes on hold waiting to get my information verified......I wrote down the exact information the credit card company had....then I re-entered it in the PS store....and still noooooo luck.

Grrrr....I'm so damn upset right now

EDIT:
Ok, after looking around on PS forums some more...I figured out what I was doing wrong.
I live in a condo...so therefore I have an apartment number.
For some WEIRD reason, the apartment number needs to be entered in address line 1....followed by your street number/name in address line 2.

Anyhoo, just a heads up if anyone else has suffered this problem
From another forum (with someone having issues buying stuff)
log onto your banks site and make sure all of the CC info matches what the bank has 100%
There are threads all over the official forums, so that may be a good place to look.

Be sure a card has the EVS activated (electronic verification system).

Thanks Mana, that whole apt number goes on line one, address goes on line two thing works. Pretty stupid idea if you ask me, and after I called their CS line they still couldn't help me. Now I just need to wait for those holds to clear since there is like eight or nine of them. :cry:

bread's done
Back