Can't find a PSP in Chicago.. HELP?

Vicious

CAGiversary!
I am having trouble finding any PSPs in Chicago. If anyone is from the south suburbs and knows where I can get one please LMK .. been looking for two days

I guess people down here are spenders. I got like 300 dollars in gamestop credit from the trade 3 for extra 10 bucks deal. Too bad gamestop doesn't have them...

I figure I'll buy with cash and use the credit for games and preorders

Are you by northwest Indiana by chance because every place out here has tons. I know a lot of the speciality stores ( EB, GS, GC ) just took pre-orders and received no additional supplies. Try Wal-mart, Target, CC, BB they all are stacked with them.

These were taken yesterday, but every store I went had tons

560A0025.jpg

560A0026.jpg

I saw at leat 3 in the 2 story Target at the intersection of Roosevelt and, I think, Canal, on Saturday. I also think I saw a couple at the Gamestop on S. 47th, just after you exit from Lake Shore Drive. The Target absolutely had them in an endcase...

I have one up on ebay. If it doesn't sell, I'm happy to sell it to you for what I paid for it. I live in Oak Park, IL and the auction ends in 3 days. Feel free to PM me if you're interested.

Only the specialty stores seem to be sold out in Chicago. Every Target/Bestbuy/Circuit City/Coconuts I've been in still has plenty (although I'm on the north side so YMMV.)

Go to the Crestwood target (131st and Cicero). They had 15 at last count I saw around 4pm. If there is none there Matteson,IL target has 30.

funny story:

A local gamestore is completely sold out.

They had 10 copies and all of them are gone. It turns out one guy bought one and returned it 9 times due to dead pixels until with the last one he found a perfect until. All the others were boxed up and sent somewhere to be fixed.

[quote name='zionoverfire']funny story:

A local gamestore is completely sold out.

They had 10 copies and all of them are gone. It turns out one guy bought one and returned it 9 times due to dead pixels until with the last one he found a perfect until. All the others were boxed up and sent somewhere to be fixed.[/QUOTE]
That is really sad. I'll be waiting for the second model, it looks like. And then hunting down WipeOut Pure like the grail that it probably is.

But, yeah, every Target I've been to has PSPs in stock.

The Target in Lemont had some over the weekend. I haven't been there since though. I would say they are a safe bet though. I'd give them a call if they're near you.

bread's done
Back