Cant get into gears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hovercraft

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
For the life of me i cant seem to get into Gears. im on the easiest difficulty, begining of the campaign and i just keep dieing. any tips? i think it may be because i dont usually play 3rd person shooters. is there any way to have a crosshair on the screen in regular third person mode?.

i hear this games great so id like to enjoy it :S

i'm not normally a fps person either neither is hubby we played it together got through about 4 missions and sold it promptly because we didn't like it at all... all it is is run to courner duck shoot duck shoot, roll (but normally roll the wrong damn way) correct, hope your not dead, lather rinse repeat...

if you play online then you might find more here than i did, while i do have live i just don't find myself playing online much because of a randomly laggy connection.

I hated the game at first, then you learn how to use cover and everything becomes fun again. But expect to die a lot.

emo.jpg

Try co-oping through it with someone if you can, makes the game a bit easier and a lot more fun, plus they can tell you what you're doing wrong.

[quote name='auralia']all it is is run to courner duck shoot duck shoot, roll (but normally roll the wrong damn way) correct, hope your not dead, lather rinse repeat... [/QUOTE]
lol.

"All it is is run duck shoot" ... "hope you're not dead"

Ever think maybe the reason you guys sucked so hard at it was because you were missing something?

To the OP:

If you want a crosshair on the screen, you have to hold L. If you are asking for a crosshair, then you are obviously playing the game completely wrong.

EDIT:

Didn't meen to sound rude, if either of those comments sounded rude at all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back