Can't Miss.. EBGames.com NOW!!

EBgames.com is performing system maintenance.

Our system maintenance will be completed shortly, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please come back to EBgames.com soon for our great selection of PC and console games, hardware and accessories, plus the latest game news and reviews.

If you would like to call our Customer Service Center a representative will assist you with your order. 1-877-432-9675 Open everyday 8:00 a.m. to midnight E.S.T.

pfft..

nevermind, they listed

Limited Collector's Edition: $54.99
Regular Edition: $16.99

they just updated so fast, now its back to original. can now lock.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Ok, I'm not exactly following what the big deal is?[/quote]

I think the big deal is that we probably just wasted 1 minute of our lives :p

Order Halo 2 XB and receive a free Halo 2 poster! Bonus item will ship with purchased product, and is only available while supplies last. Online Offer Only.

Is this it....? :roll:

Nice find, Gamefreak. I don't think people are realizing that Halo 2 was priced at $16.99 for a split second there. Too bad EB caught the mistake.

[quote name='gamefreak117'][quote name='Javil']Nice find, Gamefreak. I don't think people are realizing that Halo 2 was priced at $16.99 for a split second there. Too bad EB caught the mistake.[/quote]

thanks, but it really wasn't nothing really of a deal..

http://www.savepic.com/freepicturehosting/is.php?i=305908&img=9835halo_typo.jpg[/quote]

Gamefreak You've reached your bandwith limit for the month please upgrade for great justice.

bread's done
Back