Can't ride a bike? Then TheMangoKnife is a better person than you OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

manthing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
It's true.

It is simple. You just can't give up on stuff like that. I have fallen off my bike numerous times with my tire getting caught up a branch, sliding on slick pavement (when there's a lot of rain), and other conditions. I just be a man, get up, and keep moving. Falling once does not stop me from going back to the same place again either. I dunno what it is with these quitters, because I fell MANY times on a snowboard my first time (some really bad, even partially hitting my head once). I just kept right at it eventually having a perfect run, much less falls, etc. Just don't give up, that's all I do with extreme sports.

I might try to get back into skateboarding next.

PSNCards.jpg

I wonder if Bestbuy.com really has the CE, since it says they only have CEs and not regular copies.[quote name='Maklershed']What's the story here?[/QUOTE]Spent his whole tax return on PSN money. :p

That can't be real can it? Are each one of those things $20? Cause I'm counting 42 cards so that's $840 in PSN space bucks! What could you possibly need all those points for? For one thing the PS3 has no games.

One thing I'll never touch again is roller blading. One attempt, one broken arm. I don't desire to make a 2nd attempt.

I know I have spent a shit ton on space bucks, but that is just beyond insane. I have like 450 rock band downloaded songs, but that has been over 3 years. The fact that he spent that in a year and a half is just crazy.

[quote name='seanr1221']
PSNCards.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Those aren't activated, and just taken off the shelves.

I have a friend who's 35 years old, doesn't have a car, and doesn't have his driver's license. He works at Burger King.

[quote name='Scorch']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=18791

It's.. I don't know the word for it[/QUOTE]

I clicked and saw this:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
  3. Users must be registered for 30 days before being able to leave trade feedback or create threads in the Referral or CAG Trading Forum. You may reply to threads created by other users.

What. a. $$$$$$.

[quote name='2DMention']Those aren't activated, and just taken off the shelves.

I have a friend who's 35 years old, doesn't have a car, and doesn't have his driver's license. He works at Burger King.[/QUOTE]

This is TMK we are talking about. He would never lie about something related to that triple, and he most certainly wouldn't steal anything related to that triple. It would cause him to rethink everything about himself.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']I am at a loss of words here. That's just fucking insane.[/QUOTE]

That's not insane...That's just TMK. Personally, I could probably do that with World of Warcraft timecards, but I just throw them out when I activate them.

Something else going on there...

More like because it's necessary. I just hate how they charge an arm and a leg (no first born to give).

Ok, the guys an ass, but I don't really see why you need to keep harping on it, particular with thread titles. I know I'll get shot down for this, but there you go. Time to move on? I know the answer. Oh well.

[quote name='seanr1221']
PSNCards.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Why even keep them once you've used them? The weird thing is how he's arranged them in this picture shows he's maybe not as aspergers/autistic as he thinks.

A true autistic would have maybe two complete rows with all of the white cards. Those last two white cards on the bottom are really throwing things off. Hell, I want to re-arrange the picture to make it more 'even'.

[quote name='Number83']Because it's worth it?[/QUOTE]

This is what I tell myself every year. It seems like we pay $200-$300 to HR Block to get them done but we end up getting $1500-$2000 back, so... And the cost to get them done comes out of the refund so it's not like we lose anything out of pocket.

[quote name='eldergamer']A true autistic would have maybe two complete rows with all of the white cards. Those last two white cards on the bottom are really throwing things off. Hell, I want to re-arrange the picture to make it more 'even'.[/QUOTE]

Where'd you get your M.D. or Ph.D. from?

[quote name='crunchewy']Ok, the guys an ass, but I don't really see why you need to keep harping on it, particular with thread titles. I know I'll get shot down for this, but there you go. Time to move on? I know the answer. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Do you realize where you are? Running gags? Not here, CAGs are fucking marathon gags.

I am with you I dont really understand it but oh well but there was a list of of members the OTT had successfully crushed into oblivion somewhere. Now lets wait for the guy who has been saying the same joke about me so long that no one even acknowledges it anymore.

[quote name='eldergamer']Why even keep them once you've used them? The weird thing is how he's arranged them in this picture shows he's maybe not as aspergers/autistic as he thinks.

A true autistic would have maybe two complete rows with all of the white cards. Those last two white cards on the bottom are really throwing things off. Hell, I want to re-arrange the picture to make it more 'even'.[/QUOTE]

His shit is even, you just aren't looking at it the way he did. He wanted the bottom row framed and not just a collection of random gift cards. He uses the white on one side and the game designated cards on the other. He then makes sure that the 20 dollar airplane and other random card are 5:5 to the 50 dollar one.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']His shit is even, you just aren't looking at it the way he did. He wanted the bottom row framed and not just a collection of random gift cards. He uses the white on one side and the game designated cards on the other. He then makes sure that the 20 dollar airplane and other random card are 5:5 to the 50 dollar one.[/QUOTE]

It just feels off to me. I wouldnt have lined that up w/o making two rows of pure white cards, then a row of whatever's left.

That's because you don't have asberger's.

I hope these continue like the IMC threads. Something tells me that TMK is going to get a mod to try and stop it.

[quote name='eldergamer']It just feels off to me. I wouldnt have lined that up w/o making two rows of pure white cards, then a row of whatever's left.[/QUOTE]

That'd drive me insane, just from the mental image of rearranging his cards. It'd be so uneven without any rhyme and order.

P.S. The way TMK did it doesn't cause me to want to move a single card around.

I don't think I'm really one to criticize since I buy a ton of expensive records, but that seems like a gigantic waste of money. why buy all of the cards at the same time, instead of buying one when you need it? Don't those cards expire?

Also, how does one "partially" hit their head while snowboarding?

Still feeling shitty so I went to the doctor and he gave me codeine cough syrup (among other things). I told him I was taking Nyquil before bed and he said to take the Nyquil and chase it with the codeine. I'm going to be in a coma.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I don't think I'm really one to criticize since I buy a ton of expensive records, but that seems like a gigantic waste of money. why buy all of the cards at the same time, instead of buying one when you need it? Don't those cards expire?

Also, how does one "partially" hit their head while snowboarding?[/QUOTE]

I think he buys them, uses them, then collects them. That's even weirder.

That's a little more like it. Still calling tax places and I'm feeling a little better now. First place I checked with was $285 (haha, fuck no). Next place was $185, and most recent place was $125 and won't charge additional for a 2nd state return. The guy responded with a "that's it?" though which I thought came off as a little rude, but $125 is better than some $285.

Debating if I should keep calling though. Hard to see it getting much lower than that although every place I've called has been lower than the last. The ONE day I wish I didn't pay by the minute for my cell phone service.

Goddamn thats a lot of PSN bucks.

Gonna try my luck and hopefully be able to score a CE of MvC3 tomorrow morning at either BB or Target.

[quote name='Eviltude']Still feeling shitty so I went to the doctor and he gave me codeine cough syrup (among other things). I told him I was taking Nyquil before bed and he said to take the Nyquil and chase it with the codeine. I'm going to be in a coma.[/QUOTE]

See you in three weeks!

:wave:

This day got better with my Interpol Interpol album waiting for me when I got home.

If only these people would call about this job today. It is only 3 PM PST so I wait with bated breath.

Found some images of a funeral that Red Octane held for the air guitar just before GH2's launch in Europe. The press release and images could be used now to refer to Guitar Hero's death.

[quote name='Maklershed']That can't be real can it? Are each one of those things $20? Cause I'm counting 42 cards so that's $840 in PSN space bucks! What could you possibly need all those points for? For one thing the PS3 has no games.[/QUOTE]I'll tell you what adds up, by the time you buy $30 and $40 PSP games at full price (like LBP, Jak & Daxter: TLF, Half-Minute Hero, Warriors Orochi 2, etc.), it adds up really fast. Don't forget there's the $50 PSN+ membership, $45 Record of Agarest War, etc. all in that money.

I buy a lot because I work really hard to make my money. I'm able to buy what I want and still save up a lot, despite my VERY high cost of living, several bills each month, etc. The money I have to pay to Uncle Sam is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back