can't wait for N3!!!!!!!!!! (inside for pictures!)

mackaikai

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
nec000311454105291nm.jpg

N3!!! released in asia... I CAN'T WAIT!

gamestop has the preorder link, showing 6/1/06 release date
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=T000252

t000252bm.jpg

If TeamXBox went down, you wouldn't know where to get news :)

At any rate, what sets this different from other hack and slashers like Kingdom Under Fire and Dynasty Warriors?

so is there not a hard confirmed release date?

I hope this comes out soon. I can't wait. The front cover looks rad, can't say the same about the picture on the back.

What about play-asia? Is this another one of those cheaper, region-free titles we can purchase? Cause I'd do so in a heartbeat.

Just checked out of my own curiosity, apparently this is priced at 70 bones, and they're not sure as of yet if it works on Non-Japanese 360s. However, remembering Zog's topic about the demo (and his similar post at Gamefaqs), I don't have high hopes for the game being able to be played on a US box. Guess we have to wait.

I got Ninety Nine Problems..

[quote name='terribledeli']I've heard it wasn't going to have Live play. If its true, its moved onto the backburners for me.[/QUOTE]

Thats true--In fact there isn't any Co-Op at all according to the guy over at the GameFaqs Board.

[quote name='KwanzaaTimmy']What about play-asia? Is this another one of those cheaper, region-free titles we can purchase? Cause I'd do so in a heartbeat.

.[/QUOTE]

I just checked playasia... the Japanese version is $64 and the asian version is $40... but it said it will be locked from US... if it wasn't I would bit this ASAP...

I also heard the no live, this game was a must buy for me a few months ago but after hearing that I wont bother with it until I can get it for $20 or cheaper. I mainly play games for Live play

Played it, looks nice... not 360 nice... but better than Xbox 1.

The game style is a little old... dont get too exited.. rent it first.

It seems like they have a habit of locking Japasian-only games but leaving games that are also out in the U.S. unlocked. Wrestle Kingdom was the same way - overseas exclusive, region locked.

[quote name='Scorch']

At any rate, what sets this different from other hack and slashers like Kingdom Under Fire and Dynasty Warriors?[/QUOTE]

From everything I have read, heard, and seen, nothing :(

[quote name='Scorch']At any rate, what sets this different from other hack and slashers like Kingdom Under Fire and Dynasty Warriors?[/QUOTE]

After playing a demo at a kiosk in Tokyo a few weeks ago, I'd have to say...nothing at all. It feels like it could be called "Generic Dynasty Warriors clone". It's marginally fun, as all the DW games are, but doesn't really have any soul.

bread's done
Back