Capcom Deal of the Week - Resident Evil 5 Gold w/ Free Tricell Virus Detection Kit

anteis24

CAGiversary!
Feedback
105 (100%)
Just got an email with Capcom Store's Deal of the Week - purchase Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition ($49.99, PS3 or Xbox 360) and get the Progenitor Virus Detection Kit for free. I figured the bonus (sold separately for $39.95) was worth paying full price for the game for anyone interested in something like that (please note there is shipping and tax too).
http://store.digitalriver.com/DRHM/...=S9Wx4AoBAiMAAG6wcGkAAAAN&rests=1272295904497

bb78f42c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like some seriously cheap "Detection Kit".

I think I will wait for it to hit $20 in the bargain bin. Then again I own the PS3 LE version (not gold).

If you think a pair of blue rubber globes, a cold mask, a small bottle of skin sanitizer and two one-minute fake, virus detection disks worth $40, this is deal for you.
Otherwise, don't waste your money.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']That is one of the lamest bonuses I have ever seen. LMAO at the alleged $40 price tag for that crap. That probably costs $1.29.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. No one in their right mind would pay $40 for that.

In for 10!! Thanks OP! You suckers will be wishing that you bought these when they are rare and there's a real T-virus/rage/zombie apocalypse!!! lolololol

j/j
I'm having a pooey day thus far. Total case of the Mondays. lol

What does Capcom think we are, fools? Where are the prints, posters, figures, something of value? I'll wait for the price drop eventually.

bread's done
Back